Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who should be Manchester United's first winter signing?
NutMegYoutube 5 years ago
Bayern Munich, Nepal 2 4

Give your thoughts mates!

Comments
SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

No one

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Any world class central back would do.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

hahaha i will be laughing if they actually buy players for the positions that Mourinho wanted! What a joke it has become! lol

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Any world class central back would do.

mind selling us Bailly then?

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

If they spend any money, that would just be dumb. Better just giving the money to charity where it would actually be useful.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Rather than buying, we should be selling. Jones is first.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

Sell a few and buy a top class defender.

I know Sol said that we have an awesome pair and best wingers, but that's not entirely true.

And we need to find a TRUE capitano, we dont have one now and either we must train one, or buy one.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago

@quikzy:

mind selling us Bailly then?

Why would we? :D

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Trade Lukaku for anything, in his prime with that joke of first touch.

srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Sell:
Bailly, (reckless and rash tackles, gives away cheap penalties, I would say United shouldn't have bought him at the first place. As a neutral fan, I was always afraid that he might end someone's career)

Matic, (got old, although selling him immediately could put the entire midfield in jeopardy)

Ashley Young (no comments. The man who got wages just because he knew how to cross)

Buy:

Koulibaly (CB)
De Jong (DM)

As others said, it is best to control the urge of buying. See if you could sell at the first place. First Sell, then buy. Do not forget Depay is doing beautiful things.

Give good chance for youth players.

srk_rox 5 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

Also, I never understood why Man Utd doesn't play attractive, creative, beautiful football in post Fergie era.
If you look at Liverpool,Arsenal,Spurs, City or any team, even in their worst phase, they have had no problems of creating chances.

Solksjaer may change that once for all

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Also, I never understood why Man Utd doesn't play attractive, creative, beautiful football in post Fergie era.
If you look at Liverpool,Arsenal,Spurs, City or any team, even in their worst phase, they have had no problems of creating chances.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

On serious note, so i can act like contributing member:

ENTIRE BACK FOUR or at least TWO defenders . RB or LB because boy- they have Ashley "Cross the ball" Young and fat boy Luke Shaw ( it is like United must have at least one fat player in the team all the time sine 90s hahaha) and ofcourse get rid of Jones by bringing CB. Jones is half descent to sit in the bench, and no where descent to start in the lineup.

I would definitely get descent midfielder. Matic seems old but you can't get rid of experienced player like who can be great rotational player in the future. I would say throw away Pogba because there are plenty of teams that are doing just fine without him, but then that is like burning money away, which United doing anyway, yet if he continues to underperform then why keep player like this on your books? He is obviously more invested into himself, and barely into the team. Otherwise buy a player like Kante, so he can run around fcking up like he does in France or he used to in Juventus. You don't have structure in the team to allow player like Pogba to play his football, but yet again he gets so entitled that because of that he doesn't perform neither. Don't judge him based on Cardiff game, but ask of him where does he disappear in big games.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

In all seriousness, if we sign anyone designed to step into the starting 11, that's a terrible mistake. Ole's job is not to retool the squad, his job is to make it work until the end of the season. We aren't going to get top 4 unless someone loses like 5 games in a row and we win out. Unlikely. We aren't better than most of the teams left in the UCL, so buying players to make a run at that is illogical. We aren't going to get relegated, so there's no fear of that.

We have too many players already. If Ole rotates the squad over the next few months, we can decide who we want to keep long-term, and ditch the deadwood. Only then, when we have a permanent manager in the summer, should we think about buying anyone.

If we have a director of football by then, as the rumor mill says, that would be even better. I wouldn't mind seeing some younger players signed, but I think signing any big names/first-team players would be a huge lapse of judgement.

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@SunFlash Your biggest problem is contracts like Alexis and players who underperformed with Mourinho. The squad never peaked or reached its maximum potential if you ask me. You should honestly look to trade players if that is possible somehow rather than buy and add new players to the squad. Honestly UTD cant keep overpaying brats that refuse to play for a manager. Professionalism is valued highly on other jobs and they dont even pay half of what football players get payed.

You are so lucky football doesn't have a transfer system like the NBA. You would be like the Knicks with Isiah Thomas as the GM

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@SunFlash Your biggest problem is contracts like Alexis and players who underperformed with Mourinho. The squad never peaked or reached its maximum potential if you ask me. You should honestly look to trade players if that is possible somehow rather than buy and add new players to the squad.

You are so lucky football doesn't have a transfer system like the NBA. You would be like the Knicks with Isiah Thomas as the GM