Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who is the best footballer under 20 right now?
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Which under 20 footballer is currently the best? Please give me suggestions other than these 4 if there are others you feel are better.

Comments
nigelpayne 7 years ago

still no votes for jesus?!

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@dinho93 Sorry mate but this isn't a place for advertising yourself. This is a place for discussion, so feel free to comment on who you think is the best footballer under 20 rn.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

looks like we all underestimated Jesus. Obviously I voted Rashford when I created this thread but I would be inclined to say Jesus has been performing the best out of all of these with Mbappe following closely.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mbappe still best for me :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

And now that Dembele is out...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@tuan_jinn Can only blame himself, he stopped training so long to secure his move to Barca, his fitness level must have taken an hit. Even if it wasn't the case, I still think he should have kept training, gonna be long now till he find the same level he had at BVB, hopefully, he don't end up being a major flop but it seem more and more likely now. Dissapointed. :(

@Golazo @nigelpayne M'bappe, Jesus, Rashford and Dembele for me now. Even though its hard to compare them since M'bappe and Jesus has role that let them score more goal than Rashford and Dembele. All of them have awesome potential however.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Jesus is fantastic striker, I imagined new R9 but he is pure finisher and extremely intelligent player. Although he often gets caught in offside so he needs to get his runs and timing improved.

Maybe create new thread to see more people contribute? That Asensio-Mbappe-Dembele thread was great.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Mbappe doesn't have a free role like Jesus that scored all tap in's as a striker, PSG is more strict and Mbappe needs to actually work for the goal.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Golazo Tap-in still demand good positioning though. M'bappe is actually very good at this and his finishing is also top level meaning he is alway dangerous if the opponent doesn't recover the ball cleanly in the area.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

I think the most astonishing thing about these four players is that they are all flourishing in top teams where competition for a first team position is great!

Some players with far more experience are being benched by these youngsters!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@nigel True, out of all of them, the one wich see less playing tune is Rashford imo. Not that I disagree with it though as it mean more playing time for ma boy Martial. :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emo: Im way more keen on Martial than Rashford :/

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@tuan same here...I used to prefer rashford but his performance recently has not been great...I don't like the way he goes to ground very easily...even when presented with a goal scoring opportunity!

martial on the other hand...love watching him run at defenders!

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Well a bit late, but Martial is currently in great form... still saw some dumb United fans rate Rashford over him, don't know can they claim it. I think it is clear that in this moment Martial gives more to the team he plays in. Rashford on other hand is still great but I don't think he'll be better this season.

Also I see Martial becoming better winger than Rashford as striker.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

+1 Croatian

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Croatian Agree, I also feel like Martial is more complete and can do a bit more than Rashford, well, at least he offer something different wich I really appreciate, he just need to keep up his current form and he should do good by United.

@Nigel That exactly what I been thinking about Rashford since the beggining of the season, I hope his mentality improve soon in any case. ;)

Drbutterface 7 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

What about Pulisic?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Drbutterface True, Pulisic is awesome and a bit under-rated, however, I think he didn't play as many game when this thread was first made.