Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who is the best footballer in the world?
DouglasClemons 8 months ago
Inter Miami CF, Bangladesh 2 12

Guys,

I have an interest to know more about the best footballer in the world. According to your judgement who is the best footballer. Someone say CR7 is the best and other says LM10. They have shown different argument about their favorite player. What about you?

Thank you so much!

Comments
Emobot7 8 months ago Edited
538 11432

Question with lot of posible answer depending on criteria, best player of all time? Think it as to be between Messi, Maradona and Pelle.

Best of the last 2 decade is Messi or Ronaldo.

Right now though, I'd say it is M'bappe with Haaland starting to be up there in the debate.

Love Messi and Ronaldo, they are still class but they are both out of Europe and their best is behind them if we're being honest.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Question with lot of posible answer depending on criteria, best player of all time? Think it as to be between Messi, Maradonna and Pelle.

Best of the last 2 decade is Messi or Ronaldo.

Right now though, I'd say it is M'bappe with Haaland starting to be up there in the debate.

Love Messi and Ronaldo, they are still class but they are both out of Europe and their best is behind them if we're being honest.

DouglasClemons 8 months ago
Inter Miami CF, Bangladesh 2 12

Thanks for sharing your reply here. You have written well. Yeah, I also love this 2 current players. Messi is my favorite but I like CR7 as well. He is also a good player no doubt.

davinamartin 8 months ago
Australia 0 4

The question of who is the best footballer in the world is subjective and can vary depending on personal opinions and preferences. There are many exceptional football players who have achieved great success and recognition in the sport like Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar and many more. Each player brings their own unique skills and qualities to the game, making it difficult to pin down a definitive "best" footballer.

mattstockholm 8 months ago Edited
Stockholm U16, Sweden 1 2

Best of last 10-15 years? Ronaldo.
Best of all the time? Pelé!
Favorite football dress number? 1212!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Best of last 10-15 years? Ronaldo.
Best of all the time? Pelé!