Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which striker will get the EPL's Golden boot this season?
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

With new strikers in 3 of the top Premier league clubs who does everyone see walking away with the Golden boot at the end of the season?

Comments
nigelpayne 7 years ago

Aguero and Lukaku now level at 5....

.....while City and United battle it out for the title, Aguero and Lukaku will be battling it out for the golden boot!

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lukaku for me!!!

Not because he's outstanding, but because of our system and mid. He really needs to work on this off ball movement and smarter passes to open up defend for himself, when he gets that... Mikhi & Pogba & Mata are going to bring goals to his mouth

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Vardy and Lacazette going to top the rest once CL starts to hit its toll :D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Don't think Vardy will repeat his form from the year Leicester won the title, the way I see it, he more on the same level of Defoe when he the later was in form.

@tuan_jinn Would be inclined to agree with you but I worry about the fact Pogba is injured for a while... :(

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Vardy has 4 already bro, in 5 games, no CL to waste energy for. The real question is, if Lukaku and Kane can repeat their own previous season because Vardy had already a season to cool off.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo You make a good case, but he still don't have the team behind him to feed him day in and day out like some other striker from the big team. I do concede I hadn't realized he had score so many despite his team not having so many good results.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@Golazo good point abt CL will be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

Although with the squad depth most big teams have I think maybe it will allow the likes of Lukaku Kane to rest enough to keep on form all season.