Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which player has had the best season so far ?
20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

Ok so id have to say...

Patrice Evra

He has had a great season I don't know why its a defender but he have done awesome and according to Premier League Evra is the best defender this season so far and Baines is just after him.

So yeah whats yours??

Comments
Bogdan 11 years ago
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

emmm...bale or RVP

Fru_Toot 11 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

messi

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I honestly can't comprehend how you say that Patrice Evra is having a better season than Lionel Messi...

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Bale, Messi, Suarez

nlazar33 11 years ago
Chelsea, United States 2 8

Bale, Lampard, Michu, Suarez and under the radar Stoke keeper Asmir Begović

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Messi
Michu
Hazard
Bale
Suarez
Balotelli
Lewandowski
Reus
Ribery

The list is endless.... ;)

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I would say Michu. He carried his team and won Capital One cup and he's probably the most surprising player for me this season. Similar are Bale and Suarez which are scoring high % of team goals. Messi like always, like from another planet :)

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Lampard

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Oh my god... Not a single person put Mata in their list. Come on Chelsea fans, how could you forget Mata... Well then, I'll be the first to list him.

Mata, Bale, Suarez, Martinez (Porto), Michu, Lampard, Messi, CR7, Hazard, De Gea, Lukaku, Gotze, Lewa, Reus and Balotelli.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I will try to add players that are doing pretty well so far but no one expected them to.
Like Quikzyyy said for Michu.

Isco
Mandzukic
Javi Martinez
Jackson Martinez
Hazard
Cazorla
Giroud
Thomas Muller
Lewandowski
Reus
Lamela
Cavani
Borja Valero
El Shaarawy
Negredo
Diego Lopez
and the list goes on

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

Mandzukic
El Shaarawy
Mata
Suarez
Balo

Fru_Toot 11 years ago

Balo ( ac milan version )

Fru_Toot 11 years ago

falcao also

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

You mean besides Messi and Ronaldo?

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

guys sorry i ment in your club

Bogdan 11 years ago
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

Lol

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

In England, after taking all things into consideration there is only 1 answer for me: Suarez.
He'd been phenomenal ALL year and, until Sturridge's arrival, has literally carried his team's attack. He has never had a game where he's left anything less than 100% on the field. His dribbling skills, goal scoring, and the chances he creates for others (something very much overlooked because his teammates never convert them) are astounding. You may not like him but he's had to deal with the pressure of carrying a club the size of Liverpool and all the hate he catches but still manages to perform. He deserves the Player of the year award for me.
Bale has been Spurs' MVP & has been sensational recently but he wasn't as vital earlier in the season. Moreover, Spurs (like United and RVP) have a better rounded team than Liverpool IMO and that undoubtedly has helped him shine so bright.
Michu has been sensational for Swansea this year. Much of his 15 goals have been point-winning ones and it looks like he will help little old Swansea onto it's best ever finish in the PL and its first ever major trophy. That sounds enough for most people to give him player of the year but for me, he doesn't do enough off the ball to get that particular distinction. Let's face it, he's not as good as RVP, Suarez, & Bale. He's much more of a one-dimensional player and he's done brilliantly all year in the goals department but I just think the others offer more. I would call him the bargain of the season & overachiever of the year. Lastly, Swansea is probably just as good a side as Liverpool atm (Strange as that sounds).
RVP has been a HUGE part of why United are running away with the title this season. He sets up and scores an impressive amount of goals and, like Michu, most of them are point-winning goals. However, he's has had less of an impact in the past month and he plays in a far superior team which gives him such an advantage over the other competitors.

For me, Suarez deserves it more than anyone.

docdri 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 0 15

Messi...