Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which player do you desperately want your club to sign this January?
legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

For me it has to be Bonucci as we need another great defender. Although Cahill, Azpiliceuta and Luiz are doing amazingly well (the most clean sheets in the league is no accident), i think we badly need another world-class defender. On the bench we only have Terry and Ivanovic, both of who are past their best. Yes, Terry still has great talent but he is not used to the back 3 system.
Bonucci will give us more options at the back and mean we can rest our defenders some matches, which will be especially crucial next season when we have European, probably Champions League football, to contend with.

Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Bonucci is an impossible target, especially in the winter transfer period. I'd love Virgil Van Dijk, now that Southampton have crashed out of Europa League.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bonucci is an impossible target. I'd love Virgil Van Dijk, now that Southampton have crashed out of Europa League.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

That's very true - bit of a fantasy target to be fair.
Yes, he would be a great player for our team.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Zouma?

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

united need to somehow buy chemistry :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Rowley: or stable best formation :D. Or Mkhi to start every game

• History

@Rowley: or stable best formation :D.

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

@quikzyyy
Yes, Zouma should be close to getting playing time but i think we may need a more experienced player in the meantime.

@tuan_jinn
Yes, i reckon Mkhi is the player who will help united get their flow again

• History

@quikzyyy
Yes, Zouma should be close to getting playing time but i think we may need a more experienced player in the meantime.

RBcity 7 years ago
Manchester City, England 3 29

alaba from bayern munich

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

@tuan_jinn exactly, we cant just change formation when it doesn't work, we have to work on that not just change every game! and yes micki needs the chance to play every game

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

We don't need anyone.

Van Dijk? We have Christensen returning from loan at the end of the season, who won Gladbach's player of the year last season when they finished in a CL spot, and we can't forget about Zouma.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Possibily Sule and/or Gnabry. Would be hard to expect both or even any of them. We need to boost youth in every position. Our players are slowly getting older.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

If u ask me, chelsea need a replacement right wing back. Yes Moses is a brilliant player but with the style of our play and esspesially the fact that moses gets through so much work.. i personally think that we shud buy a replacement for later on in the season if he becomes tired or even injured...

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

None. Literally a perfect squad with the perfect youth to back it up. Now we just have to stay injury-free and perform consistently.

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

@Dynastian98
to be fair we are in a similar position at chelsea - we have some amazing players coming through the ranks like Chalobah, Christensen and Traore.

• History

@Dynastian98
to be fair we are in a similar position at chelsea - we have some amazing players coming through the ranks like Nathaniel Chalobah, Christensen and Traore.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

None. Give all our youth players the chance they deserve.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Zouma, one of the best young defender in the EPL. Can't wait to see more of him. :D Cheer!

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Legends16

Perhaps, but Chelsea players are a notch below Real's in literally every position (except GK and striker). Chelsea may have a complete squad, but they can certainly get a lot better still.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Verrati

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

When we were too close but couldn't finish the deal for Nasri in summer, I told myself we didn't need him anyway because we got Talisca and he was awesome. Then he is injured and Nasri was playing too good with Sevilla. I desperately wanted Nasri. So he would be my first choice.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan_58 Fair enough, I remember how you were when he ended up joining Sevilla and I can't help but feel its a shame he didn't join you instead. Would have been great for you guys at the end of the day. :(

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot7 Maybe we would've been through to Round of 16 before MatchDay 6.