Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which Player Do YOU believe improved the most?
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Of all the players both young and old eauropean, african, asian or americas which do you think has improved the most from last season?

In my opinion i think that Jenkinson (Arsenal's RB) has improved a lot. Last season he was responsible for quite a good ammount of goals and made many mistakes. This season hes been off to a great start. Thanks to Sagna's injury hes had the chances to show Wegner he can compete and be a major player. Then again the entire Arsenal defence has improved significantly.

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

i think gibbs has really improved

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Jonny Evans. It's tough starting out as a CB in the Premier League. He was such a flop when he first started in the first team, always conceding goals. He improved a lot during the second half of last season, and how he's getting better every game so far this season.

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Koscielny! Gibbs and Jenkinson as well. Fernando Torres has undoubted found some form again. Pedro Rodriguez.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Rafael

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Phillipe Coutinho... one of the best talented brazilians in europe

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Oscar from Internacional to Chelsea. He barley played for Internacional (idk why :/) But after adapting to EPL he is a true beast right now.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Raheem sterling!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Joe Cole

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Cristian Tello. He is showing much more maturity and skill in the Barca game than last year, where all he basically did was dribble and take shots. Now he is a crucial part of the Barca wing play.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Varane, he's an awesome player and I don't know why Mourinho don't let him play. Maybe now when Madrid got a lot of players injured he will play, dunno but if I could choose a player from R.M for my team I would choose him.

nandaYNWA 12 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Stewart Downing, Fernando Torres and Raheem sterling 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Arteta has done fantastic efforts.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Damien Duff. Have any of you seen him playing for Fulham. His career was on a steep decline and all of a sudden he's like a new player. He even scored 3 goals for them. DAMIEN DUFF!!!!!!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I also have to say that ARTETA is a good shout. He was widely praised in his earlier years but ask any Evertonian and they'll tell you that the last few years, his career was on the wane. His injuries and age made him not as effective a number 10 as he used to be for them and quite a few people (including myself) raised an eyebrow when Arsenal signed him. But then Wenger played him as a deep-lying playmaker, and he has been IMPECCABLE ever since.  Just look at these stats:

1. In the PL, his avg. passes/match = 94; pass completion % = 93.8%
  2. In the 2 CL we've played, his avg passes/match = 91; pass completion % = 95.1%
  3. Out of the 7 instances a PL player has completed 100+ passes this season, 3 of those have been Arteta. (@opta)
    And it's not just safe backpasses...
  4. Arteta has the best passing accuracy in the opposition half (91%) of any player in the Prem. (@opta)

Plus, he has been great at dicatating tempo, and tracking back defensively (even though he's not a typical CDM). His value is understated and he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Those stats I gave are Xavi-esque.
That's what I get for doubting Arsene.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

joe allen