Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which is your celebration ?
Ledley 5 years ago Edited
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

What is your favorite celebration that you do at home, park, in the shower or maybe at work ?

Tag a photo or a video of the celebration that your player does that you can, or cannot do.

--

I will start off.

My favorite celebration is the old Zlatan Karate kick which I cant do because, I have no idea how he does it.
It's very simple: Here is the version he did against Arsenal when he used to play for Barcelona:

its play that begins at 5:22 ! Camera angle doesn't show but he karates off of the ground and midway stops.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What is your faviroute celebration that you do at home, park, in the shower or maybe at work ?

Tag a photo or a video of the celebration that your player does that you can, or cannot do.

--

I will start off.

My favorite celebration is the old Zlatan Karate kick which I cant do because, I have no idea how he does it.
It's very simple: Here is the version he did against Arsenal when he used to play for Barcelona:

its play that begins at 5:22 ! Camera angle doesn't show but he karates off of the ground and midway stops.

What is your favorite celebration that you do at home, park, in the shower or maybe at work ?

--

I will start off.

What is your favorite celebration that you do at home, park, maybe at work or in the shower ?

--

I will start off.

What is your favorite celebration that you do at home, park, maybe at work or in the shower ?

--

I will start off.

--

I will start off.

Comments
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Thanks bro, yeah very good indeed.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Tiki Thats a pretty high level. Most ppl dream of playing in an FA cup were you can meet the top teams and I guess that is the French equivalent.

Were you playing for an amatuer team that made it up to division 3, and why did you have to retire?

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I never celebrated it much. I would quickly get back into my position and tell everyone to work harder .. yea teammates hated it me for yelling a lot ... but I hated and still hate when my team looses.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus2011 Even when your team was winning?

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I celebrated only when we finally won lol then i go crazy like you wouldn't recognize me