Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which Fullback should Chelsea buy.
Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

We need another fullback on the other side of Dave, and to replace the departing Cole. Who do you think that it should be? Please answer with the name and a short explanation why. Judge based on potential, age, talent, form, loyalty and any other traits such as flair or humour.

You can choose anyone but I will list some - Filipe Luis, Ricardo Rodriguez, Alberto Moreno, Mattia De Sciglio, Matteo Darmian, Marcelo, Callum Chambers, Danilo, Kyle Walker, Cicinho, Wallace, Jordan Lukaku, Aurier, Alex Sandro, Coentrao, Alba etc.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We need another fullback on the other side of Dave, and to replace the departing Cole. Who duo you think t should be? Please answer with the name and a short explanation why. Judge based on potential, age, talent, form, loyalty and any other traits such as flair or humour.

You can choose anyone but I will list some - Filipe Luis, Ricardo Rodriguez, Alberto Moreno, Mattia De Sciglio, Matteo Darmian, Marcelo, Callum Chambers, Danilo, Kyle Walker, Cicinho, Wallace, Jordan Lukaku, Aurier, Alex Sandro, Coentrao, Alba etc.

Comments
netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Shaw.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@netsten, too late mate :) I would go for 1) Filipe Luis 2) Ricardo Rodriguez and 3) Blind. I don't think any of those 3 choices would disappoint.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Filipe Luis of course.

DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

alba

netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

@theGame, I know, and I'm jealous :(

Coleman would be my second choice...