Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which footballer do you play like?
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Alright people, we all watch this sport called football, and I suppose we all play it too ( or used to). Which footballer did/do you play like?

It can be any footballer, wheather he is retired or not.

Mine is Ousamane Dembele

For those who don't know who he is or how he plays like. here's a video that represents him

Comments
JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Adrien Rabiot, I'd say

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Probably Coutinho's or Messi's sort of style! I like to run and cut in and make quick short passes and then curl a shot into top bins etc!! But, I dunno really.. its just that sort of play i love, and makes me satisfied!! Lol! Sounds dumb and weird but yeah. Tbh, i like playing in goal as well, its quite good fun but i only do that in practice or training! :D

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think of myself as a mix of Alvaro Recoba and Lucas Digne, in a perfect world of course xD

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I tried to imitate Xavi when I was young. Worked pretty well since I'm 6'0" and used to be fairly quick.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Since Oliver Kahn was the biggest loudmouth I can remember, I'll go with him.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I haven't based my playstyle on anyone but if I would pick one player I am most similiar to in playstyle I would have to choose Michael Laudrup. I am sort of CAM/CF in my team and when I play random match with my friends I do role of keypassing/assisting from the middle, however I can go to wings when I want to. And I like creating chances out of nothing, dynamic football is my favorite.,

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

dunno really...i have my own sort of style...i like to take players on with tricky footwork but sometimes use my pace to get past opponents...like to attempt long shots too...i tend to stray deeper to help my team defensively...i think my favourite position is right midfielder or centre attacking midfielder

basically can anybody tell me what footballer this is most like cos i have no idea...maybe hazard???

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@nigelpayne maybe Modric? He's got the tricky footwork, has the pace to attack the empty space, takes shots from outside the box when he gets a good look, and drops to help out on defense when the team's defending.

edge2412 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 0 16

I play like Neymar. I'm faking shots, I'm a skillful player and I can score goals ^^

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I've always liked the way Pirlo played, alongside Xabi Alonso. Both were very calm and composed in their positions, and being composed in not an easy thing to do during the game (unless you're up against noobs).

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Do you mean which footballer plays like me ?

Ibrahimovic

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

@yvan21 thanks for that +1...thinking abt it now i am a bit of a modric :D

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I'd like to think I'm a Mr Dependable Cesar Azpilicueta at RB.
However, in some ways I'm more of a (pre-2016/17 season) David Luiz who commits errors. Hopefully I will mature like he did!
I love tackling (I relish one on one duels) and intercepting passes. I think my strengths lie in my tackling ability and being able to read the game and predict passes, which allows me to intercept. Another of my strengths is my pace, but this is also my weakness as it can cause me to be ill-disciplined when our team are on the ball and attacking or even more so when counter-attacking. I can run forward into great positions but this is not always good for the team! :D However, I do have an OK stamina which means I am also usually quick back into position.
My passing is generally good, but my long-range distribution isn't as good, so unlike Luiz I usually prefer short incisive passes on the ground, although these are not necessarily simple and safe ones.
My main weakness is that I cannot dribble at all and can lose the ball if I hold on to it for too long.

dr_chelsea 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 1 58

I play mostly DMF breaking up oppositions play and more defensive minded but I do also attack sometimes so maybe a bit like Frank Lampard. Also I play in goal quite a bit so a bit of Thibaut Courtois as well!!

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Cesc Fabregas!!... I love to pass just as much as I love to score goals... the joy from an assist resulting from a great pass is just as good as a goal in my opinion!! :D.. also dribble, especially on the wing and also love facing defenders 1 on 1! I play confidently with both feet and I also don't mind tracking back and helping in defence.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@onceabluealwaysablue
You also finish better than Fabregas tho! :D
take it from me guys he is a great player...

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

From what I see here, we need one more epic defender like legends16, the attack is strong and goalkeeper too! :D

Pepeee 7 years ago
Arsenal, France 1 52

Pepe, but you probably figured. I like to think that I'm quite ruthless in my style of play.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

di maria.