Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Where will Beckham go to?
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I have been wondering  and waiting but there has been no progress in his deal. He may go to France, but also the EPL where Harry RedKnapp wants to buy him for a small fee. I think he will go back to England or somewhere near. What about you guys? He might go down under though, but I think if he plays against top class teams like United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, etc. he will have more of a chance of getting into England's FIFA world cup squad or the Rio olympic squad.

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I'd say he's too old to be a regular at any of those clubs. Perhaps a team like Swansea could effectively use his services.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

he will go to Asia or Russia for money

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I would hate to see Becks playing with QPR and all those overpayed failing players. Btw he won't be on the english squad for Brazil. He will be 39 in 2014.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

he will retire soon

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

He should just retire with dignity, and come home to be a pundit or a youth coach.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

@MRArsenal, I doubt he will go to Asia. He thinks about his family alot and wants the best fir them too.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

he is flirting for more money lol report says he might go to Shanghai Shenghua

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@PuppetMaster At this rate I don't see why he wouldn't want to move for the money. He should save up before retirement. You never know, he might not succeed as manager...

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He already is one the richest men in the world, and his wife makes alot too.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Just by taxes, big bills, payment for food, and much more he has to pay for since he lives big. At the rate he is living, he will eventually lose his money. Sure his wife helps with being an active model, but one stays young and pretty forever.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Breaking news: Apparently his family have already booked their children places in London! Does that mean he is going to QPR? 

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

We might see him going to PSG.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^But he just booked his children places for school in London... why would he go to France?

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

^ There were rumours, last year especially, that Beckham will go to PSG. Apparently all these possiblilities are gone...