Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

when football matches turn shit
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i remember all the hype about madrid-united it wasnt as exciting as expected, well a bit with the nani red card Ronaldo return to old trafford but it was like an ordinary match. There is too much hype about highly anticipated matches.

Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

what's your point??

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

everyone says oh game of the year but when the match kicks off its like an ordinary match

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I can tell you barely watch football because MANY matches are not as good as that one.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@MRarsenal

The match is exciting because of its significance. In the Madrid-United match, Madrid were under pressure to win against United, and United were expected to beat Madrid at home. When you watched the World Cup final between Spain and the Netherlands, wasn't it just like a regular old football match? It was. The difference is, it's probably the most important match in world football, and that's what makes it so exciting. Mistakes made in the WC final are much more costly than those made in a regular league match.

docdri 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 0 15

I think most of important matches are shits.No matter which teams play. Important match = poor match.Look at El Clásico last seasons. When they played in League or Champions League, their matches weren't something special. But when they played Spanish Cup or Supercup (= less important matches), those matches were MUCH better.We can also have a look on WC/EURO. Are matches at these tournaments exciting? I don't think so...To see exciting matches we don't have to watch important matches where one mistake could destroy all season for given team.

winecooler 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Japan 14 186

The point is this thread is fuckin' out of sense. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

+1