Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What's up with blocked streams?
Trevorthebig 5 years ago
LA Galaxy 2 8

Ok so I spent my whole life in UK and as I said in introduction moved to Italy...and missed first games of Premier league due to geographical restrictions. Didn't even think of it when I came here. I googled around there's tons of ads for VPNs, which looks legit and I don't mind paying for it. Nordvpn and Expressvpn came out on top, checked reviews mostly positive, there was another one smth smth acccess. Anyway, any recommendations? I would prolly continue using it for the whole time I'm here

Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Personally, I don't think you actually need to get a VPN to see Premier League games, its just a question of knowing the good site. For me, using Totalsportek as been my way to go recently. The way I fint my stream is pretty specific though, I make a google search including Totatsportek and the 2 teams playing and it generally work for me. You might also want to check this old thread: https://footyroom.co/forum/discussions/streaming-sources-live-for-all-sport-matches-competitions-59349
Not all of those link will work but some should hopefully.

Salahadin 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

You know you can get all the channels in the world if you have a smart tv or just buy android box or amazon fire stick. Will cost around 50 euro if you have smart tv and 120euros with the other options.

You have every channel in the world HD and even 4K quality.

Trevorthebig 5 years ago
LA Galaxy 2 8

Sadly no smart TV here, only me and my leptop. Will check the links Emobot7 named, thank you very much! If something is wrong I don't mind paying for a VPN, nord has a lot of articles how to use it to bypass geo blocks, since I'm living outside the home country might be of some use. Thanks again for advices!

Salahadin 5 years ago Edited

You can have it on the laptop as well. Search for IPTV and try to get a free trail try many and choose what’s best for you.

Will cost around 50euro per year for every channel including PPV events for free. There is nothing better trust me.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

You can have it on the laptop as well. Search for IPTV and try to get a free trail try many and choose what’s best for you.

Algerino 5 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

iptv will come with some connection and quality issues though. Its far from the best but cheap it is.

Salahadin 5 years ago

Depends on your internet connection i got 150mb up and down never ever have any issue. And the quality I have is 4K with the tv as well it’s just amazing to have.

Algerino 5 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Your connection is just one factor. Depends also on for example the server and location of the provider and so on.

Trevorthebig 5 years ago
LA Galaxy 2 8

Thx for advises all, I tried the links first but some of them dead some kept crashing or interupting with ads, tons of ads...googled for VPN premier league and subrisbed to Nord via this link at the end, watcher Chelsea vs Leicester without bigger problems, hope all goes well for further streams too. And thanks for jumping in to help.

Greatone 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

Im doing the same as emobot, used to use cr7 streams but that went down, sportek works fine eventually, just gotta find a stream that is stable and be quick at closing pop up windows :) its the price you pay for "free" things

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Im doing the same as emobot, used to use cr7 streams but that went down, sportek works fine eventually, just gotta find a stream that is stable and be quick at closing pop up windows :)

expertfootball11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I used to have Bein Sports back in the day, but due to changing of satellite I lost it. Now I only use ronaldo7.net for streams. Try several but you will find a good one eventually....

SoccerBoss 5 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^ I use the same thing that @Jimbet does and its nice. You can choose from multiple streams, HD, etc. all for free.

valycarrolito 5 years ago
Freiburg, France 0 2

You know you can get all the channels in the world if you have a smart tv or just buy android box or amazon fire stick. Will cost around 50 euro if you have smart tv and 120euros with the other options.