Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

whats up guys !
tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

hi guys, i have been really busy lately. couldnt be active in here, how are you ? is everything alright in your lives ?

• I got divorced.
  • changed work.
  • changed house.
  • changed cell phone lol.
  • played FIFA 19 for the first time lol, still destroyed some friends lol.
  • just bought PES 2020. the demo is free in PS network try to experience it, just amazing.
  • will watch Barcelona defeat tonight since we cant win an away game with Valverde and without Messi.

except this nothing changed lol. hope guys had a more calm summer, as calm as Tottenham transfermarkets...

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I got divorced.

Welp. You sound pretty happy for someone that got divorced Changed house, changed work. lol. Good stuff.
My older bro is getting a divorce. He seems pretty happy as well. Seems to be the new norm these days

Since you asked how the rest of us are doing, personally i have been keeping busy and doing ok.

I am just glad the champions league is back in action.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Thanks mate. Im happy its over tho....
For thé work im happy for thé change. Was going into dark days past months but things seem to cet better.

Yeah September = CL

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

Hope it's all working out for you mate. You ever want to talk, you know where to find me.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

can we pry out more goss? was it you who initiated the divorce? sounds like you had a blast!

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome back!

Wow, that's load of changes. But it sounds like you are getting over everything is the right direction.

Keep it up mate!!!

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Life one:

• Got rid of partner
  • Changed work
  • Changed house

Life two:

• Played FiFA
  • Bought PES
  • Will watch football

I like the setup lol

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Happy to hear you are doing ok Tiki. Glad you are loving PES 2020, seem like they at last refreshed a lot of thing. Hope thing keep getting better for you anyway. Hopefully, we'll talk about CL football on the forum soon. :D

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Welcome back mate. Was wondering where you were, lol. Hope the transition wasn't brutal.

smithclarkson01 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, England 0 17

welcome back mate !! :D 9Apps VidMate VLC

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

welcome back mate !! :D

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

hi

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Thanks guys missed tout all...
We broke peacefully because we agreed on séparation, thé relationship deteriorated by the time. So we re both happy that it came to an end, we will stay in touch for our child tho.

I'm fine thanks for asking, not ready to have a serious relationship for the moment lol.
Needed time to settle in my new job, I will try to share opinions didn't watched much football aside from Barca games and CL. But seems like Klopp and Pep are building a kind of legacy in England...

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited

Good it was a peaceful ending. Its better for the child. Take care of it and show it even more love now. If it is still small it might start asking (childish) questions and the best answers is the love it will get from both parents. Words can be too big for it to grasp or understand.

I wish you the best.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Good it was a peaceful ending. Its better for the child. Take care of it and show it even more love now. If it is still small it might start asking questions and the best answers is the love it will get from both parents. Words can be too big for it to grasp or understand.

I wish you the best.

smithclarkson01 5 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 17

I'm fine thanks for asking, not ready to have a serious relationship for the moment lol.
Needed time to settle in my new job, I will try to share opinions didn't watched much football aside from Barca games and CL. But seems like Klopp and Pep are building a kind of legacy in England...

yeeahh !

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

hey mate, i though you forgot us! some moments in life are simply shit, i remember last year, i was in probably biggest depression of my life. but people here, on footyroom helped me so much, so anything is bothering you, don't hesitate to contact us.

btw. FIFA 20 is actually so good, so if you're on ps4 I can beat your ass sometime :))

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

Isnt fifa too much of pay-to-win...