Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What's going on?
Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

Have posted some comments and decided to create account. Finally!?!... i know...

Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Wellcome

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

wtf..

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Welcome and ignore mladen's weird moments of saying random shit.

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

@ Trollboy, why don't u ignore me? I m not understand what he says.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

He is basically saying that he was unregistered and now registered. So just welcome him ;). Also, racism didn't have to be used. You have basically insulted more than just me. You just insulted Footaholic, ironfist2010, xFarghaly, and me as well. No need to be an ass okay? It was kind of obvious what Tacuachillo was saying really.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ So whats with the title then? Im with mladen... wtf

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Saying what's going on is like of a way of saying what's up? Ever heard of the slang 'sup? Yeah, he is basically saying hi. Do none of you guys watch PewDiePie? He nearly says the same thing.

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

thumbs up Trollman for ur comments (y) and welcome Tacuachillo

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Sad really... he just wanted to say hello to all active members of the forum, yet this thread was eclipsed by racism, confusion, and arguments (including me). I'm sorry about this Tacuachillo. Enjoy your stay as a registered user now :). The forum is not perfect, but it is something special. Worth collaborating in it. Once again, sorry about this.

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

I agree with Trollman.. Welcome Tacuachillo, just ignore the idiots on this site and enjoy yourself :)

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

Thanks guys. Sorry if i was a little confusing. Yes. "whats's going on?" means like what's up and the "Finally!?!.... i know" i meant like i've been unregistered for so long that i finally did the right thing and registered. Anyway thanks for the welcome this is a very cool sight. 

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@TrollMan Hows it going bros my name is PEWWWWWDIEEEPIEEEE

TylerCFC 11 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 37

I think WTF means Welcome to Footyroom too lol

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@TylerCFC : hahahahaha nice one mate :D