Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What will he become #1
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I'll be doing it maybe every few days or something. you just have to guess what the player will turn out to be.

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I think he'll become an average player like Dani Parejo. Real Madrid youth system is not that good. and loaning players out every season isn't usually a very good idea. just look at chelsea.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

bright future for him.. but i think when he comes to the BIG BOYS league with heavy defending and tackling, those skill moves arent that easy to make anymore.

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

The more hyped the player is, the less I think they're going anywhere.

The last time there was this much hype for a player this young it was Fredy Adu. Where is he now anyway? Who knows, I guess that's my point.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

He'll turn out to be Quaresma

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Big future, he will be very important player in one of top five leagues in Europe. It won't be that long until he steps in first squad of good team.

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I agree with Sun Flash.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great great talent. That's no doubt.

But those moves, Im afraid with top flight football, you just can't do that... I dont see he has the acceleration that Messi has, so these tricks would be harder to perform in tough games.

Anyway, let see. I really hope the media leaves him alone and let him develop

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I don't think he'll ever reach the football elite, the pressure will defeat him. He should've gone to some midtable Bundesliga club, would've suited his style better.