Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What we want is what we need?
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Is not a surprise that a team like Arsenal is linked to many top class players and young talents for a summer move, rumours have been told about wheter if Arsenal bid for them or not, but anyway i just wanted to make an analysis about our posible summer comings.

1. Olivier Giroud: Maybe the top one on the list for our wish list this summer, top class striker, international with France, classic number "9", i guess we all know about his quality, a lot has been said about a bid from Arsenal that included Chamakh. Personally i think that this player could be a very good adding to our squad, and we will need top strikers to be in our team because we will lose Chamakh and we don't have another player to cover that position. We want him and we will need him.

1. Yann M'vila: He his the other top one on our wish list alongside with Giroud, quality midfielder and international with France, he is the first choice for that position in his international team. He could be a really great add to our midfield, and face it Song wants to play in italy at some point at his career, so M'vila could be our next "Song" in some years. We want him and we kind of need him.

1. Jan Vertonghen: He was our top one in our wish list right after the move for Podolski was done, he was teasing about  move to Arsenal or Tottenham, but posibly he will go to Spurs. Sad because he really could be a great adding for our defence because of his quality, also he can play as DMF so we could really use that in an emergency scenario. We want him and ¿need him?.

1. Fernando Llorente: I'm not sure about this rumour, maybe he is linked with us because our situation with Van Persie, but anyway, we all know the quality that this spanish striker has, but i think that this move could be done ONLY if Van Persie don't sign an extention and if Wenger decide to sell him. It would be interesnting to see this player in an Arsenal shirt, but right now we don't need him.

So these are some of the players that are strongly linked with us at the moment, sorry if the analysis is not taht deep, i wrote this yesterday and my PC shutted down :( so i am writing this againg with some mental fatigue, the other one was more deeper.

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

All these are good players..
Especially M'Vila!
He gonna be one of the best defensive midfielders

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

Why do you need Llorente if you already have Podolski , Walcott , Chamakh , Gervinho and Oxlade-Chamberlain?

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

that's true, we got in front(wingers) Podolski, Walcott, Gervinho, RVP, Chamberlain and Chamakh. maybe i'm wrong but if arsenal will be without any long injuries... for me i hope for something like this
Szczęsny
Sagna-Vermaelen-Koscielny-Santos
Wilshere-Song
Walcott-Podolski(Arteta, Rosicky)-Gervinho
RVP

sohaib007 12 years ago
Manchester City, Spain 2 25

I think you need a better Black Dick 

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Now now sohaib we don't need to know what you do in you're spare time with you're two fathers.

anyway on topic, i'm hoping we sign those players apart from llorente as he will cost alot. however i'd like wenger to get rid of the deadwood in our squad.

GunnerGo 12 years ago

I see that your concerns are centred on how our front-line would be, so is mine, but you know i was thinking that maybe Gervinho won't be a starting player, i think that Podolski will play in the same position as in Germany.
Maybe something like this:
Zsczesny
Sagna-Koscielny-Vermaelen-Santos
Song-Wilshere
Walcott-Arteta-Podolski
Van Persie

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Szczęsny
Sagna-Koscielny-Vermaelene-Santos
Song-Wilshere
Walcott-Arteta-Podolski
RVP

In My opinion Gervinho is not worth playing in starting 11!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@GoonerGo: I have to say that I'm a little disapointed in you.
This thread is just further propagating fantastical transfer romours that have no substance to them. There is no evidence that Arsenal are bidding for any of these players. For example, it is well known that although we were tracking him first, Arsenal never formally put in an offer for Vertonghen because we have too many CBs and he, rightly, demands to start. In fact, the only rumour that seems to have any real ground upon which to stand is that of M'Villa.

The media just exploits the fact that Arsenal supporters are desperate for the club to make big signings, in order to make a quick buck.

GunnerGo 12 years ago

@Footaholic: Yeah it kind of does, an i'm very aware of that, is just that honestly i just wanted to see if someone knew something about this signings that i don't, i don't always felt into rumours but the signing of Podolski makes me dream about some others more than pasts seasons. Sorry if i disapointed you but to be honest i didn't make this thread to make people happy or something like that, i just wanted to clear out my thoughts.

The last thing i want is to give wings to this rumours, but i think that i did that to myself.