Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What transfer rumors do you hope happen?
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

So there is a lot of rumors flying around about pretty much every top team, my question is which rumors do you hope turn out to be true and actually happen? 

For me I'd love to see Cuenca come to Valencia either on Loan or full purchase. After Pablo left for Swansea and now Fegoulhi is playing in Africa Cup we have been lacking depth. Cuenca is valued around 4 or 5M but he has just returned from a knee injury. 
Another id like to see come true is Gameiro from PSG. Hes a sound CF and could partner up with both Jonas and Soldado. 

Comments
PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i think isaac cuenca will loan this winter to valencia. for me neymar transferring to europe club

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

I agree with PuppetMaster, i would like to see Neymar in europe. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Cr7 to United...

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

Adrián López or David Villa to Arsenal.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Albiol to Valencia

Harry10 11 years ago
SC Freiburg, Germany 13 20

i want this to happen

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

Falcao to RM ( it's possible ) ,,, Kompany to RM ( nearly impossible ) !!

Bansor10 11 years ago
Liverpool, Netherlands 6 4

hopefully this happens

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Arsene finally sells Forehead

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Ronaldo to ManU

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

Luis Suarez to leave Liverpool and partner Llorente at Juve. I could see Juve winning CL with them two up at the top. Suarez has slowly stepped up his career. first groningen, then Ajax and then slight step down to liverpool. now is the time to leave for sure. Sorry banso but you could then support Juve instead. you have no loyalty anyway. you hate RVP so must be anti rotterdam, you hate Israel so you must be anti Amsterdam, so despite whereever you are from in Holland you still dont even support them but liverpool instead. a disloyal, racist troll who should be banned from FR quick !

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

anyone remember the name Luc Castaignos? wonderkid dutch striker didnt work at inter and is at twente now. hope Ajax buy him :)

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

I just hope we don't sell our essential players in Moutinho, Rodriguez and Martinez. Other than that, the only thing I'd love to see is Ronaldo returning to Manchester.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I want david villa at arsenal.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

..and i want David Villa back to Valencia

WayneRooney 11 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

wesley sneijder and Mario Gotze to Manchester United 

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@ADSY Oh yeah! I remember him! He was in my manager mode in FIFA 12. What happened to him?

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

After signing Ba, all I want is a CB and a damn contract extension for Lampard. 10 more goals left, Lamps!

Real_Madrid 11 years ago
Spain 2 8

I want to see Messi and Ronaldo to play for same team atleast once, no matter which team.
I bet many of you want the same thing.