Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What other football/soccer teams/nations you support?
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Except your favourite team and nation,you maybe support,or follow,some other clubs/nations.Name yours!
P.S. I hope somebody didn't make this tread before me...

Mine are: Everton,Chelsea,Shkathar,Gala,Benfica,Dinamo Zagreb(Croatia),Roma,Barca,Wolfsburg,Marseille,
Zenit,Glasglow Rangers,Seattle Sounders,Costa Rica,Netherlands,whole Balkan :D,Switzerland...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Except your favourite team and nation,you maybe support,or follow,some other clubs/nations.Name yours!
P.S. I hope somebody didn't make this tread before me...

Mine are: Everton,Shkathar,Gala,Benfica,Dinamo Zagreb(Croatia),Roma,Barca,Wolfsburg,Marseille,
Zenit,Glasglow Rangers,Seattle Sounders,Costa Rica,Netherlands,whole Balkan :D,Switzerland...

Comments
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Lazio Roma & Panathinaikos

MisterDaniel 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92

Bayern Munich and Croatia aside. I follow Fiorentina, Germany, and AS Monaco, USA, and NYRB.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

United.

Seattle
Toronto
United States

Sporting Lisbon
Canada

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Being a fan implies you support a team no matter their current situation, the only team I support following this definition is Marseille.
I follow many teams but it changes each year depending on the football quality they produce or the fact that they do very well with a limited budget : Actually it would be Dortmund, guingamp, Atletico, Sevilla, Vigo, Bilbao, Villareal, Leicester not really loyal to them but I wish them the best as long as they keep fighting the way they do.