Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What made you start watching football and supporting the team you support now?
Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I know Heisinburg made a thread recently about when but I'm more curious on what made you start watching football? Whether it was a player, team, tournament? For me it was watching a Chelsea match with Zola in it. That class, skill, talent! I later forgot about what was the name of the team he played for (Chelsea :P). So I started supporting Valencia after seeing La Liga at the age of 9. Those teens always making fun of me when I played in local tournaments with Valencia (jokes on them I one in my first try in the tournament with Valencia). Then, when watching Moscow 2008 Barca vs Chelsea its when I remembered that's the same team Zola played in. From then it was Blue in my soul and always Keeping the blue flag flying high. So what about you guys?

Comments
neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

cant remember which team but was in 1989, i kept listening to tat road to wembley music on the radio goes like tenenenene(was very inspiring though) so decided to watch a league cup match, my 2nd bro was on and on abt man utd but i cudn care less, watched 1st match arsenal vs cant remember who (i was 10 yrs old so memories aint tat peachy). believe or not arsenal lost tat match but something juz felt rite n told me tis izit. u know its not u pick the team but the team picks u, sum sort like tat. so been an ardent arsenal fan eversince, from alan smith, david rocastle, david o leary (most capped arsenal player), david platt to petit viera anelka to overmars pires henry till now and forever. as for brazil well tats my bro's influence and he forced me to watch this guy play socrates and like his name he was like god of football, wish i was at wc 82 to watch him play live

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Socrates!!! I never had the chance to watch him but I am assured that he was a special special talent. RIP.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

despite being born in Worcestershire, my family are from Manchester, so my dads side of the family support  man utd, so i supported them because of my dad really since the age of 7, love them since. 

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

another fact abt socrates, he's a doctor by profession n a chain smoker, like bob marley of football but he didn do drugs. tat guy is the definition of cool & his passing is majestic, i guess iniesta,xavi,fabregas took inspiration from him. in fact watch the brazil 82 wc team, its the only team tat's most talked abt despite not winning the 82 wc