Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What league is the best in the world ?
Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

After Balon D'or award ceremony I noticed, so many written articles and news stories hailing two leagues , German and Spanish , but constantly throwing dirt at English league as worst of the three. These claims have been backed by FIFA Worlds best 11 and yes unfortunately not a single EPL player made the final lineup. If I am not mistaken last two players who were on that list was John Terry and Wayne Rooney and it was back in 2011 and 2010. (Please correct me if i am wrong). So does line up of FIFA Worlds Best 11 is enough to justify the quality of the particular league in accordance with number of players that made to that list from that league?

Let's settle this once and for all at least in footyroom. Which is the best league at the moment and why? What main factors make that league best? Please, bring smart strong arguments and please do not offend each other. I believe we can be intelligent and polite to carry a discussion and argument on this topic with each other.

Comments
Greatone 4 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

There really needs to be category for:

• Bringing dead threads back to life

quikzyyy 4 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

when I see that table I wanna cry

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

when I see that table I wanna cry

Looks pretty accurate from my perspective :(

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11435

now reds sonce they amready won should replicate same motivation next year, what City and Chelsea failed to do each season they were crowned...

Well, technically, City managed to win 2 time in row, last year in particular was pretty impressive since Liverpool was really close to them as well. This season has been more complicated because of the injury rather than because of the lack of motivation.