Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is your Favourite Fifa Song
Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Here is mine from Fifa 2008 :Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks

oh how i miss my chelsea squad with Malouda, Wright phillipps, Ballack, Mikel, Makalele, Essien, Lampard, and co what a crew, and Bale as an RWB lol

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I have played some of the FIFA/PES games and there are only 2 songs that always stayed in my mind, maybe cause they fit with me playing football IDK...

One is jerk it out by Ceasers:

The other is from PES, club foot by Kasabian, the intro was really all about football feeling to me:

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

My favorite from fifa 12 was "City", it was one of the only fifa I really played a lot. Still remember Libor Kozák somehow managed to be one of my best player in my Torino career. And Pato potential was so high back then. I remember replacing Neymar by him at one point in one of my career mode. :D

Edit: I also liked "Break the Spell" a lot. :D

@Golazo @Golefty And by the way, you guys got great taste in music. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

My favorite from fifa 12, one of the only fifa I really played a lot. Still remember Libor Kozák somehow managed to be one of my best player in my Torino career. And Pato potential was so high back then. I remember replacing Neymar by him at one point. :D

My favorite from fifa 12, one of the only fifa I really played a lot. Still remember Libor Kozák somehow managed to be one of my best player in my Torino career. And Pato potential was so high back then. I remember replacing Neymar by him at one point in one of my career mode. :D

My favorite from fifa 12 was "City", it was one of the only fifa I really played a lot. Still remember Libor Kozák somehow managed to be one of my best player in my Torino career. And Pato potential was so high back then. I remember replacing Neymar by him at one point in one of my career mode. :D

Edit: I also liked "Break the Spell" a lot. :D

Romanian_CDM 6 years ago
2 428

I always loved FIFA 13 <3, and nothing else.
Stopped playing after 14, felt like 13 peaked for me and it was never the same and as huge as it was then.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I've played FIFA 11 more than anything else so I'd go for anything from that soundtrack.

More recently, Jungle from FIFA 18

• History

I've played FIFA 11 more than anything else so I'd go for anything from that soundtrack.

More recently, this from FIFA 18

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Kings Of Leon - Red Morning Light from FIFA 2004 :)

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053
Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

thanks guys, cool to see what kinda music yall are into!

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Going back to FIFA 11... Chromeo - Don't Turn The Lights On

Late nights playing FIFA 15 waiting as you advance towards the next game

• History

Going back to FIFA 11... Chromeo - Don't Turn The Lights On

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Gotta go with FIFA 11 too like Eden

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

FIFA 11 music seemed sick, make me regret not playing it. :D

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@Eden Great to find another Chromeo fan!

Gotta say, tho I only got fifa17 and 18, I really like the fifa playlists. Personal favourites from f18 are Faded heart by BORNS, The Beautiful game by RAC, Live in the moment by Rich the kid, &run by sirsly, and feels like summer by weezer.

From f17 loved Vowels by Capital cities, send them off by bastille, high and low by empire of the sun and are we ready by 2dcc.

Loved seeing some of my favourite but obscure artists have music on the fifa playlists. I've always really liked Capital cities, chromeo, Lorde, two door cinema club, Nothing but thieves and many others so great to see them on these playlists.