Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is your favorite squad of all time?
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I know this question has been asked before, but let's debate some more. What is your favorite squad of all time? Please post in an organized manner.

E.g.

Team Name :
Year of squad :
GK:
DF:
MD:
FW:

Coach:

Comments
Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I know this is contradictory, but I can never get tired of watching this magnificent team play. This squad is the one that amazed me more than anything and brought me to love football. 

Barcelona
2007-08

GK: Victor Valdes
DF: Gianluca Zambrotta, Carles Puyol, Gabriel Milito, Eric Abidal
MF: Xavi, Toure Yaya
WG: Ronaldinho, Lionel Messi
FW: Samuel Eto'o, Thierry Henry

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Spain's 2010 WC squad 
Casillas
Ramos, puyol, piqué, marchena
Xavi, xabi Alonso, serio busquets
Iniesta, Torres, villa

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Dynastian98, Well, this squad didn't win anything but it was the base of the legendary squad which won the 6 titles next year.

My favorite squad of all time is Barcelona 2008-09:

GK: V. Valdés
DF: D. Alves, Puyol, Piqué, Eric Abidal
DMF: Toure Yaya, 
MF: Xavi, A. Iniesta
FW: Messi, Eto'o, Thierry Henry

Coach: Josep Guardiola

The squad didn't changed so much till now, hope this season they will do the best of them and we can enjoy their game and winning titles again.

P.S. I'm very happy to see a Madrid fan enjoying our team and understading that our game is being the best right now. Respect for that. I also enjoyed R.Madrid when they had all their Galacticous even if it was very difficult to accept that our rival have a better team than us.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Nico10

Thank you. A true fan is one who recognizes and respects his rival and own team equally. Happy to see a Barca fan like our team, but have to say, Galacticos had a shitload of money spent on them.

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

MANCHESTER UNITED
2012/13

GK:  DE GEA 
DEF: RAFEAL    FERDINAND      VIDIC      EVER
MID:   VALENCIA   KAGAWA   SCHOLES      NANI/YOUNG
ST:              RVP                               ROONEY                                                                        

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@nico10: i feared that squad more than the current .... 6-2 flashes infront of my eyes.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

France 2006

GK : Barthez
DEF : Sagnol, Gallas, Thuram, Abidal
MID : Viera, Makelele, Zidane
WG : Ribery, Malouda
ST : Henry

I was only 6 in 1998 and 8 in 2000. 2002 was a disaster for France so the 2006 WC was the first big football event I followed. The game against Spain is still my favorite game of all time.

Here is my favorite video on youtube.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Lol a lot of hate towards Spain's team. 

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

raimondo90, your Spanish 2010 WC lineup is wrong, on the left back played Capdevilla not Marchena and Torres had an injury before the WC so Pedro did it a lot better than him. The other things are certain.