Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is up dudes?
Costa19 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 1 1

Hey I am kinda new to this website and I'm a passionate Chelsea fan . Been following footyroom for a solid year now. One question though how do I change my profile picture? Whenever I change it, it just appears to be a black box. Any help?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hey I am new to this website and I'm a passionate Chelsea fan . Been following footyroom for a solid year now. One question though how do I change my profile picture? Whenever I change it, it just appears to be a black box. Any help?

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

First of, I would like to welcome you to footyroom, we have great community (mostly in the forum and on the livescore, there are troll sometime in the highlight section though). I hope you enjoy your time here. About your question, I never had that problem before, did you try using different picture to see if that wasn't the problem?

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

I had the exact same problem with my profile picture. To solve it, I had to change the image I wanted to a JPEG and clear all the cookies and cache on my device. Once I did that, there was not a problem.

And welcome to footyroom BTW. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I had the exact same problem with my profile picture. To solve it, I had to change the image I wanted to a JPEG and clear all the cookies and cache on my device. Once I did that, there was not a problem.

Costa19 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 1 1

Thanks for the welcome guys. @louis_van_gaal, I done what you told me to by clearing the cookies and cache but still it won't appear :/

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Costa: welcome to this awesome community mate.

For the image, just take a not so large image and change it, it's gonna take sometimes for the cache to be clear on both server and your browser. Try Ctrl F5 for a couple of time.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Welcome to the site my blue e-brother.

I hope you enjoy your time here and don't forget don't bite the baits from the trolls ;).

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Welcome!

ultimate_chav 8 years ago
Chelsea, England 3 109

welcome my brother!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

welcome mate.
for the image make it jpg/jpeg, and make sure it is not too big or too small.

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Welcome fellow Chelsea fan! The more the merrier!

I remember I used to not be able to change my profile pic! Can't remember what i did to solve it though. If you got adblock, try to disable it!

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Try doing all that stuff and resizing your image to a smaller dimension. Or just look up for a couple of threads dedicated to the profile pic topic.

Welcome btw

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Liomessi10 Talking about changing you profile pic, you got a nice new one there buddy. ;)

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

got the idea of chaanging it from costa19.had the old one too long.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

welcome to footyroom. I hope you enjoy.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@MrGooool This is a old thread though. ;p

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Emobot, I know but just for fun.