Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What Is The Most Successful Movie Franchise of All Time?
Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

Excluding Marvel, because everyone knows Marvel is the biggest if you combine all the different series they have. What is success? Fans, box office, merchandise, legacy, impact, relevance etc.

Comments
Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

Ok, might make a similar personal preference in the future.

Marvel is for sure bigger than DC atm and so big that it's silly to have in this discussion. Wouldn't give the other a chance.

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

I think Hobbit should been added to this list but @Lilywhite could put only Harry Potter because of two films is combined. My opinion th Hobbit novel and films are more interesting and exciting. My fovorite actor is Gandal in the films. Thaere are little chances between novel and films but films are really amazing

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Cr7Real Consider Lord of the Rings and Hobbit to be merged together then. Its the same universe after all ;P

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

@cr7real, Hobbit is under LOTR here, I can't bother to write Middle-earth because people never understand what that is. If you think Hobbit should stand alone, then no. It is not close to as big as the others.

What do you mean Harry Potter is two films combined? Harry Potter is 8 films last time I checked lol.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Who wants to try this?!?! 😱😱😱

Posted by Swagrid on Wednesday, February 1, 2017

For all you potter fans

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

Amazing. Writes on life goals list Like one of the comments said: I would forget to pull my parachute because I would be too into the game. I guess I'll make it my last life goal lol.

Interesting poll results btw, I can of course say I'm satisfied as a Potterhead, but thought it was gonna be more even.