Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What Happens with Real Madrid (?)
Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

All the leagues in Europe just started, some of them early and other a bit later, so it's almost imposible to say how they will end but la liga in particular is a bit different because there are 2 of the best teams in the world which dominate the another ones. Those teams are Real Madrid and Barcelona. However, if one of those 2 teams fails in the start, thing what is happening right now with R. Madrid, the league gets boring and the winner can be already assumed, a thing I don't want as la liga and Barcelona fan.

So my question is: what Happens with Real Madrid? From 4 games in the league they have 1 draw one win and 2 lose and actually they're 10th and 8 points from Barcelona.

I created this thread because I wanted to know the thoughts about this situation in la liga of people from this forum. So please coment below what you think is going to happen in a very appropriate future and what R. Madrid should do to improve it. Remember that they have a difficult group in Champions league and also they have to fight Barcelona in October at Camp Nou.

Comments
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Real Madrid will rise from the ashes.
Mark my words.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

well there has been 4-5 times in from 2000 when Barcelona and Real not have been 1 and 2..

Official 12 years ago
4 71

Actually, there has only been two times, both valencia that other than Real or barca have won. So stop trying to hype the other teams, we all know its about barca and Real

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

8 points isn't much with the amount of games left. If Madrid beat Barca both times that already leaves a 2 point gap. No need to make assumptions based on the first four games 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Well, It's frustating to not score during a game. Once again, it is Mourinho's responsibility to learn discipline to the players. I found Modric very active, while Higuan really poor. If we don't keep respect and calm during the matches, then we can say goodbye to Liga.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

All the Real players feel sad, that is.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I think they will catch up.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

villareal finished 10 points ahead of Barca 2008, Valencia has won 2 times and Deportivo one time from 2000 and forward

dont get me wrong I still think one of Real and Barca will win but they wont dominate as much

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I hope they trash Citeh

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

I think they just playing the media to deceiving Man City and Barca. 

Economist 12 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 1 79

typo: deceiving => deceive. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Keep Calm, Have Faith, Love Madrid !!

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

just 4 rounds passed there are still 102 POINTS which all the teams can get.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

hahah knibis dafuuq? you cant thumb down other comments but u still have -2?