Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

what happening to wesley sneijder and inter?
PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

report saying that he is not really injured. the club dont want him to play on the pitch until he sign a new contract. it looks like inter milan is blackmailing sneijder. your thought about this?

Comments
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

The club disallowing him to play because of his refusal to sign a new contract is clearly a childish/idiotic thing to do. Why waste time excluding a world-class CM on the starting XI, who can potentially change the flow of the games, when currently Inter Milan are 4th on the table and will likely continue drop it's place in the future? 

If these reports are true, which I refuse to believe it is, then clearly this is an embarrassingly unprofessional act from a highly expected top club.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

it is mate they will not allow sneijder play football until he sign a new contract to inter. it just sucks that mou advice him to stay to inter which he did and now the club is ruining his career..

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Then if I was Sneijder, I would sue the club. It's time for him to move on to another club, but it's certainly not going to be us, I hope. I've been irritated by all the speculations of his move to United for the past few years. His demands for monstrous wage is ridiculous, especially for someone who hasn't even set foot in the English games yet.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Massimo Moratte's behaviour has been disgraceful. To clarify he doesn't want him to sign an extension or something he wants him to re-neg on a contract already in place. The club has offered him a "ammended contract" (translation = pay cut) where essentially they'll pay him what he's supposed to get for the next 2 years in 3. In essence, they want him to work a free year. They have, and are, trying to force his hand by freezing him out of the team until he agrees. 
Of course, all of this is illegal and the international players union has gotten involved and have complained to FIFA, UEFA, and the Italian FA. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He will leave soon. United? City? Munich?

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

he should go back to ajax and enjoy life,his won everything out there