Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What happened to Philippe Coutinho's car during Liverpool's awards ceremony
TransferGuy 7 years ago
Bad Ischl, North Korea 10 20

Coutinho has car window smashed as player attends Liverpool's end-of-season awards ceremony

Coutinho and his wife Aine had joined his teammates at the club’s dinner which was also attended by hundreds of fans.

But while the Brazilian was inside enjoying the evening, his window on his Porsche was smashed while it was parked up just yards away from the stadium.

It appeared a rock had been thrown at the driver’s window on his customised motor, although it is not clear whether it was a targeted or random attack.

enter image description here

According to the reports, this happened right after the news of Coutinho leaving Liverpool for Barcelona had emerged.

Will Coutinho leave Liverpool this summer?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Seems a bit reactionary. Jeez.

nandaYNWA 7 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

absolute bullshit of a story. did they even bother to listen to what he said at the awards ceremony? i believe he will eventually leave, but its highly unlikely itll be this summer. irrelevant and redundant newspapers looking for clickbait attention

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Just saw an article seeing Klopp saying he wouldn't let go Coutinho, so I don't think he will leave, especially when you see the weak offer Barcelona seem to be preparing for him. To take him away, Barca would have to offer much higher amount of money, propably over £60M or £70M, but then you would ask yourself the question if it would be worth it. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Just saw an article seeing Klopp saying he wouldn't let go Coutinho, so I don't think he will leave, especially when you see the weak offer Barcelona seem to be preparing for him. To take him away, Barca would have to offer much higher amount of money., propably over £60M or £70M.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

That's an interesting way to make him want to stay. Haha.