Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What Do You Want Your Club To Do In The Transfer Season?
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

The rumours are exciting this year! Every club wants every player! So Who do you specifically want to buy or get rid of?!

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago

Buy:
Marquinhos (solid defender and young player)
Gaya (very young and imo already one of the top 5 left-backs)
Florenzi (fairly young and very versatile. Good at crossing, long shots, finishing, and defending, also a hard worker)
Verratti (Epic passer and defender and good at pulling skills out fro his sleeve)
Koke (simple: Spanish Xavi :-D)
Lucas Moura (he could be big if he improves things like shooting and crossing)
Godin (we seriously need a solid, experienced defender who's good at heading)
Gimenez (young version of Godin. They work well together and good for rotating with Marquinhos)

Sell:
Alba (want Gaya tp come so I guess he has to go)
Pique (just don't like him anymore)
Mascherano (not even in his position, and way past his days already)
Arda Turan (just to make space for Koke)
Vidal (never even wanted him in the first place)

Loan Out:
Munir
Sandro
Sergi Roberto
Rafinha

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Dismiss: Louis Van Gaal

Sell:
James Wilson
Rojo
Keane
Rooney (if we get enough money for him)

Let contracts run out on:
Carrick
Valdes

Buy/sign:
Zlatan

I've said it before, I'll say it again, the issue with United isn't with the players, it's with the style of play. We don't need new signings, we need a manager who will use what we already have properly.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Tried to keep it (semi-)realistic

SELL/LET CONTRACTS RUN OUT:

• Oscar
  • Mikel
  • Remy
  • Pato
  • Falcao
  • Loanees that will never play for us anyway [Atsu, Blackman, Cuevas, Davey, Delac, Djilobodji, Hector,
    Houghton, Kalas, Marin, Moses, Nathan, Omeruo, Pantic, Perica, Piazon, Rodriguez, Wallace]

BUY:

• Hummels (only 1 year left on his contract and he has said numerous times that he wants to play in England hmm)
  • Nainggolan (seems like it's going to happen and I love it)
  • Bakambu (he's a pretty sick striker but I'd take any back-up striker to Costa, though)
  • Bonaventura (very versatile player, can see him doing a great job for us)

RENEW CONTRACT:

• Terry

LOANEES TO KEEP:

• Aké
  • Baker
  • Bamford
  • Cuadrado
  • van Ginkel

LOAN OUT:

• Angban
  • Boga
  • Brown
  • Chalobah
  • Christensen (will stay one more year at Gladbach anyway)
  • Kane
  • Musonda Jr. (Betis has an option to prolong his loan for 12 more months)
  • Pasalic
  • Solanke
  • Swift

PROMOTE/KEEP AROUND SENIOR SQUAD:

• Abraham
  • Aina
  • Clarke-Salter
  • Colkett
  • Palmer
  • History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Tried to keep it (semi-)realistic

SELL/LET CONTRACTS RUN OUT:

• Oscar
  • Mikel
  • Remy
  • Pato
  • Falcao
  • Loanees that will never play for us anyway [Atsu, Blackman, Cuevas, Davey, Delac, Djilobodji, Hector,
    Houghton, Kalas, Marin, Moses, Nathan, Omeruo, Pantic, Perica, Piazon, Rodriguez, Wallace]

BUY:

• Hummels (only 1 year left on his contract and he has said numerous times that he wants to play in England hmm)
  • Nainggolan (seems like it's going to happen and I love it)
  • Bakambu (he's a pretty sick striker but I'd take any back-up striker to Costa, though)

RENEW CONTRACT:

• Terry

LOANEES TO KEEP:

• Aké
  • Baker
  • Bamford
  • Cuadrado
  • van Ginkel

LOAN OUT:

• Angban
  • Boga
  • Brown
  • Chalobah
  • Christensen (will stay one more year at Gladbach anyway)
  • Kane
  • Musonda Jr. (Betis has an option to prolong his loan for 12 more months)
  • Pasalic
  • Solanke
  • Swift

PROMOTE/KEEP AROUND SENIOR SQUAD:

• Abraham
  • Aina
  • Clarke-Salter
  • Colkett
  • Palmer
Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

A F**** CENTER BACK

United has been in need of a CB since before ferguson left and we still dont have one. How hard can it be? Smalling has been doing a decent job as well as Blind but decent just doesn't make the cut any more. Blind needs to play midfield again and Smalling needs some reliable partner next to him. We cant keep waiting for Jones to have his breakthrough being injured 2/3 of the season..

And finally a RW. That would be nice. Just a couple of signings for one of the richest clubs in the world. We've learned how to keep our expectations low the tough way..

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

non realistic stuff :
Verrati in, Thiago Silva and Hummels in.
Piqué Adriano Vermaelen Munir out.

Realistic stuff :
Denis Suarez back.
start negotiating with Bellerin, will come back home sooner or later.
Nolito in.
Any good available CB with great ball control.

Sell some youngsters who actually will never make it to the starting XI except Rafinha and Sergi Roberto.

Chucksea 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea 5 267

Out:

Oscar - never lived up to the expectations and weak on the ball, still good market value
Mikel - no legs, bad passer
Remy - awful
Falcao - who is he
Pato - past it
Baba - a liabilty defensivly

In:

Nainggolan - looks likely
Insigne - doesn't look likely but would be terrific
Ricardo Rodriguez- quality, would walk into the starting 11

Bring back:

Cuadrado
Christensen
Van Ginkel

Wish Conte would line up like this:

Courtois
Azpi - Iva - Cahill - Ricardo
Willian - Nainggolan - Cesc
Pedro - Costa - Hazard

4-3-3 with a mobile midfield and good on the ball. Interested if this would work.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Out:

Oscar - never lived up to the expectations and weak on the ball, still good market value
Remy - awful
Falcao - who is he
Pato - past it
Baba - has been terrible really

In:

Bring back:

Cuadrado
Christensen
Van Ginkel

Out:

Remy - awful
Falcao - who is he
Pato - past it
Baba - a liabilty defensivly

In:

Bring back:

Cuadrado
Christensen
Van Ginkel

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Three players that I really want to see in Chelsea next season :

*Paul Pogba - alternative none so if no buy then no biggie , we have other players for that position

Mats Hummels ( MUST BUY ) - if no buy alternative will be Everton's John Stones ( he should be cheaper this year due to contract and his season was average ) .

Antonie Griezman - Alternative Morata Juventus and if possible get Lukaku back

Alex Oxldade Chamberlain - alternative none so if no buy then no biggie , we have other players for that position

We can't buy any of them , then better not spend any money .

Out :

Everything that CHucksea and Juanmata listed .

On top Ivanovic should go and Cahil unless they are fine to warm the benches .. because Zouma and Terry will not and other youth we have in loans should not .

Eden Hazard out if very good money offer comes in lets hope Perez is still an idiot . People who betray club break my heart and I really don't want to see them at Chelsea no matter how good they are .

Bench Pedro .. it was a mistake .. to buy this guy .. Cuadrado should never come back . He is good in Seria A .

**About italian players ** No we don't want Italian players in EPL . They don't do well here . Players I listed were either EPL or La Liga.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Huh. Don't think Griezmann has any need to go to Chelsea when he can be a CL contender every season with Atletico as one of their star players. Would be interesting to see if he went to Chelsea.

liomessi10 8 years ago

Bravo

Florenzi - Godin - Gimenez/Marquinhos - Gaya/wendell

Rakitic/arda - Busquets/verratti - iniesta/koke

Messi/lucas - Suarez/munir - neymar/lucas

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Being contender every year not every players dream also I don't think being contender every year will last long . Is there gurantee Atletico will be strong contender next year ? Nope , they were not contenders this year , until recently .

PLus , he wants to make money . He will double his paycheck at Chelsea . He won't go to Real or Barcelona due to rivalry , so out of La Liga is only option . He will want to leave , does not matter how this year ends for him . He wants to win titles, then he will come to Chelsea . Yeah, we are having an awful season but it won't last .

liomessi10 8 years ago

I respect griezmann alot tho now. Also koke. They are still both loyal players and last year neither of thm left even tho they were wanted. If they did lave theire players always end up coming back eventually.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I want them to buy a time machine and bring back this.

https://www.chelseafc.com/content/dam/cfc/menu-folders/Club/History/Decades/2000s/champions-2004-05.jpg

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Including Robben? lol

MisterDaniel 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92

Buy:

• a center back (Vida, Mustafi)
  • a long term right back for Lahm (Not really sold on Rafinha. Maybe Corchia, Fabinho, or Vrsaljko).
  • Bring back Højbjerg.

Sell

• Götze
  • Benatia
Marcus2011 8 years ago

Why did Bayern buy Gotze ? He has been complete disappointment and really was not needed at Bayern . I think Bayern just wanted to hurt Dortmund .

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

Although I don't see Griezmann solving all your problems. Chelsea still don't have a dominant midfielder that can control the game. Probably hasn't had one since Lampard started to decline. A number of changes need to be made to the Chelsea squad to get them to the level they were five or six years ago.

Atletico will certainly be a contender next season. They are a phenomenal team that play with "inferior" players but a much stronger club identity. I'm sorry, but as long as Simeone is at the club they will almost always be a contender for all competitions they participate in (barring unforeseen circumstances). They are a team that can play without 5 of their starters and still beat Real or Barca.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

There is something unique about Atletico that makes different from other clubs in La Liga . That is why I like Altetico and I won't surprised if they will be contenders next year . What I doubt is that they will be able to keep Griezman happy with his wages and topping Real Madrid or Barcelona in domestic league will be very difficult . Simeone plays big factor in Atleticos success but every manager eventually will have his very bad season . No on is immune . What will be good to see if he will recover or leave Jurgen Klopp .

Well , you hit the nail with dominant midfielder . I think it has become evident our new manager will fix this problem . I don't doubt that we will have player next year who will be controlling midfield because we gave up on Oscar . Chelsea listed him on transfer list .

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

"Chelsea still don't have a dominant midfielder that can control the game"

enter image description here

Marcus2011 8 years ago

I think what @dynastian means , box to box dominant midfielder .. Fabregas is barely dominant and no where nearly box to box .. he does not score often and struggles with stamina . I want Fabregas to stay but I want someone to in front of him to push forward , help open spaces , control possession and tempo of the game , be fast and deadly in attacks . Fabregas has been inconsistent in that department .

liomessi10 8 years ago

dominant midfielder is someone more like marchisio or vidal, maybe pogba or nainggolan(said he is staying at roma tho)