Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What do you think of this situation?
_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6871

What do you think of this... Is it OK for Leeds to continue and score or was it bad sportsmanship? Are the Aston Villa players over-reacting or is it understandable to be angry...

Me personally I think if ref hasn't stopped the game it's OK for Leeds to play on.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What do you think of this... Is it OK for Leeds to continue and score or was it bad sportsmanship? Are the Aston Villa players over-reacting or is it understandable to be angry...

Me personally I think if ref hasn't stopped the game it's OK for Leeds to play on.

Comments
Greatone 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

Aston Villa players were dumb, you always play to the whistle and everyone knows the rules about injuries; it's only head injuries that stop the game 100%

wow i'm shocked at how unprofessional this is, schoolboy shit

When the stakes are high, people will do anything to win so its understandable bad sportsmanship

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Aston Villa players were dumb, you always play to the whistle and everyone knows the rules about injuries; it's only head injuries that stop the game 100%

wow i'm shocked at how unprofessional this is, schoolboy shit

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

asston villa can just blame themselves.

Mustafi is doing this probably every game and that pisses me of so much...

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

lol why even bielsa is giving away free goals to villa??? its not like leeds goal is with 0 effort defending. it's a stupid harsh self-inflicted trade

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I don't see anything wrong, I don't know why Bielsa gave them a goal, because both sides weren't desperate for the points.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Valid goal, nothing to complain. Ref is there to stop the game. If a team decides to play a counter with high chance of scoring, they will. Unless a player got broken legs or touched in the head...

For me, there is nothing to complain for.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Yep, have to agree about it. However, the red card that was given to El Ghazi in the fight following the goal was a joke. Check it out yourselve if you got some time:

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

mustafi prefers to defend by putting his hand up for offside than to actually have good positioning ahha

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

@Emobot: yeah that was ridiculous. If anything the Leeds player should be suspended.

This whole thing is such an embarrassment

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Tensions were running high as Leeds were in line for automatic promotion. They missed out regardless of this goal.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago

@Ledley: ... and they gave AVL a goal as to appologize smh

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Legit goal. That's professional, they should try to clear the goal if the opponent didn't seem to stop or put it out, instead of whining.

But it's not very nice of course. You see that day in day out, not the best of thing, but there is ref for that. If ref didn't call, keep playing, kick the ball out and go scream at unsportmanship afterward.