Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What do you think of the UCL draws?
_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6889

I know there s a thread about UCL draws, but I thought it would be nice to separate the post-draw comments from the pre-draw comments and ask what ppl think of the draws?

This is what I think from toughest to easiest: H-D-C-B-A-G-F-E

As for the english teams... Liverpool and Man Utd got a relatively easy group, Man City slightly tricky, Chelsea a quite difficult group and poor spurs got the toughest group imo.

Comments
_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6889

Basel also dont have Salah? If I'm not mistaken, he used to play there.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Pelle

Don't remember them having him for that season. Just checked - he went to Basel the season after.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

We got the second hardest group. Roma will cause problems but hopefully, we'll see it through.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Really surprised that Atletico is pretty much eliminated. I'm guessing they'll drop down to Europa League and buddy up with Arsenal. Also Juventus will probably move on to the next round, but they're far from the team they were last season. Same thing can be said about Real Madrid. We'll see what happens tomorrow against Spurs, but so far this is the worst they have been under Zidane.
Biggest let downs so far are Atletico, Benfica, Monaco, and Dortmund. Maybe
Also, PSG is a monster so far. 17 goals in favor and none against is f'ing ridiculous.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@Yvan Very true, still can't believe how Atletico went from finalist, to semi-finalist, to third place finish in group phase (not sure as of now but very likely). Worse is, they aren't looking incredible in the league either, I guess it might be the end of the Simeone era soon. PSG are indeed the most scary team out there at the moment but I would like to see how they do against Bayern in the next game before pronouncing myself on their chance of going all the way. Also, another good suprise for me is Manchester United winning all of their game (no matter how hard it been in some case) and Besiktas doing the same as well as of now. Really would like to see Besiktas going far in the competition. Maybe having Pepe play against Ronaldo? That would be sick. :D

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@Emo I wouldn't mind it tbh :p Looks like they'll end up first and we'll have to qualify as 2nd in the group. I agree, United are looking good. The one thing I worry about for them is that Mou is a bit too defensive when he plays top level opposition and that over two matches requires a lot of concentration.
Anyway, great game by Spurs today :o So far the English teams are looking mighty strong with City, United, and Spurs leading the pack. Liverpool's top of their group so they're doing alright and I don't think Chelsea will have problems qualifying for the next round with how badly Atletico is doing.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

PSG will get a massive beating from Bayern, I can really feel it.