Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What do you like about this site?
MisterDaniel 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 17 92
  • It’s very unbiased: Yeah the majority of people on this site are EPL fans and they mostly do previews for EPL teams, but they do reports on pretty much any teams of the top 5 big leagues. Not only that. But Dutch, Portuguese, and Turkish leagues get some attention too.
  • Right type of Friendly Environment: I’ve been on some other forums for different topics and they have extremely strict policies (One site I go on for example, the mods write me a 4 to 5 paragraph essay on how my post was wrong and condemn me for it). That doesn’t really happen here. The mods here just edit a comment without writing an essay about it.
  • You can make a thread right from the getgo: I think I said this before. But what I really like about this site is that you can make a thread without reaching a certain number of comments (cough cough TotalFootballForums). I’m glad I can make a thread.
Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I like that everyone on the forum is pretty united in our desire to see the beautiful game at its finest, and that overrules the petty types of ridiculousness that are so common on other forums. That this is an environment where a United fan can be great friends with a City or Liverpool fan, where a Real fan and a Barca fan can get along goes a long way for me. That level of respect not only for the game, but for the people who both play and support it, is, in my opinion, the best thing about this site.

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

No but seriously I like a lot of thing about this site.

1. Everyone is pretty friendly
  2. New features and updates come out every month or so
  3. I get weekly digest from FootyRoom on my email
  4. All the cool videos that they post on "Le Mix" category
  5. And of course the highlights!
saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540
  1. Friendly environment
  2. Sensible arguments
  3. Lightning fast highlights
  4. "Le Mix"
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

The community of course, everyone who is serious about football on this site are actually really nice and don't say a lot of stupid stuff.