Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

what do you guys think of Koulibaly??
Comments
tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Please next time summarize or give your post some words instead of pasting just a link here.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I would've perferred if Chelsea used Terry as a stop-gap until Zouma was 100%, because what I've seen from Zouma tells me he can be a great CB, and then Chelsea wouldn't need this move.

If this does happen, for this amount of money, it'll make David Luiz's transfer fee look like candy.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Ah man, its true, if they get Koulilaby, then, they gonna play him first with Cahill and Zouma won't get much playing time. I dunno, I was kinda hoping they would let Zouma play over Cahill but now that I think about it, it isn't very likely. Anyway, lets play a game what does Batshuayi, Kante and Koulilaby have in common other than being transfer target of Chelsea?

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

he is a fantastic defender and he would link up fantasticly with Kurt when he is fit, i wouldn't mind chelsea spending 40million pounds on him, he is only 10 millions more expensive than eric bailly and 10 million cheaper than john stones.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@emo that is just racist

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@emo when zouma is fit he will be in the starting eleven.
Batshuay,kante and koulibaly have 1thing in common being consistent great players.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

All I know is, Chelsea is building physically unbeatable team, but they lack the creativity in the middle imo.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@liomessi10 The first thing you think is that I asked that because of their color? I meant they are all right-footed european player with many great year left before them and that played for team with blue on their emblem of course, I can't believe you would accuse me of such thing. To be sincere, I don't think I'm the racist one here. ;p

@Chelsea8 Good, I was hoping to hear that. And yeah, all three are consistent and great player as well. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@liomessi10 The first thing you think is that I asked that because of their color? I meant they are all right-footed european player with many great year left before them of course, I can't believe you would accuse me of such thing. To be sincere, I don't think I'm the racist one here. ;p

@Chelsea8 Good, I was hoping to hear that. And yeah, all three are consistent and great player as well. :D

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy What about Fabrepass? Won't he be enough?

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Thats when oscar needs to shine in the middle, it's now or never and fabregas needs stops walking like a lazy fatass if he wants to play in contes team.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't know if Fabregas is enough, his first season at Chelsea was awesome but I think he is missing the drive of going forward. If Chelsea get Koulibaly, decent RB and change Fabregas and Oscar for likes of Ozil/James/Silva they will be unbeatable in my opinion.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@emobot lol ok sorry then. before that i actually thought of 'french' but they aren't french. and considering 85 percent of players are right footed you cant really mention that. it's like saying on thing they have in common is that they are all footballers.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@quikzy that would be fantastic but we can't get those players that you named and i hope we buy jonas hector he seems like good LB and i hope that fabregas finds his form back which i think he will cuz he doesn't have any other option.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Chelsea8 I don't see him going to Real, thats one thing for sure at least. Also, please Conte, do not waste Cuadrado on the bench, he's a good player if you give him a chance. :(

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ emo i think he'll be sold to juve.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@chelsea8 If he would have been sold to Juve, they would have done it a long time ago, Conte clearly want to keep him... I don't really understand why yet as you have Willian which is pretty good in my opinion. I think we will have to see what Conte want to do about that.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo Juan Cuadrado’s agent is in London to discuss another loan move to Juventus.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Oh well, I should just learn to shut my mouth, but another loan must be kind of a letdown for him, its annoying not to really belong in any team or country. I hope he find himself a permanent situation in the future, he really deserve one.