Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What do you expect from 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
MichealClark 3 years ago
Arsenal, New Zealand 7 28

The 2020 Summer Olympics, otherwise known as Tokyo 2020, is scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020. Those of us that live in Japan are wondering just how many visitors will be taken to the hospital with heat prostration and heat exhaustion.
The average temperatures during this time will be in the high 20s C (mid 80s F). That doesn’t sound so bad, does it? But hold on, that’s the average temperature. That average includes all the nighttime temperatures, as well. During the day time, temperatures will rise.

How are you planning to watch Olympics 2020 Tokyo from your home?

Comments
DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

News here in the states makes it seem like Covid is running rampant and I saw that recently they barred spectators from the venues.

Anyone I know who would have gone is staying home, and some of the athletes are very concerned, even though they are vaccinated.

I will watch from the TV, but it will surely feel like a match without fans, or less of the spectacle any Olympics should be.

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

@DarthFooty Sound like a sorry state of affairs, will propably be one of the less interesting Olympics in a while. Might watch some of the football games. Propably the later one where medals are implicated.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@DarthFooty Sound like a sorry state of affairs, will propably be one of the less interesting Olympics in a while. Might watch some of the football games. Propably the later one

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Nothing, I won't watch it.

_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

-Footballwise nothing. I think I have watched at max five olympic games in my life. ”Under 23” is the reason.

-I also stopped watching track and fields about ten years ago due to the amount of doping cases. Its become too boring, last athlete I watched was Bolt.

-Most sports mainly appeal to just a few people and are boring to the large masses.

-Handball can at times be interesting as there are no restrictions and the teams are at their best. But its still just handball.

-I hope however that Luka Doncic will win over team USA in the basketball final. A country with only 2 million people, would be awesome.

Marcus2011 3 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

If we rely on history that after every Tokyo Olímpics we had big military conflict. So yea.. I expect war

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Yo, did I tell you guys I alway rated women football at the Olympic? Like I really do. Canadian gold baby!!!

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Sweden looked unbeatable, then Canada came in. Grats to Canada! Cristine Sinclair plays for the Thorns here in Portland. I go to a lot of their home matches. Well deserved reward!

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

Canada sh*thoused it so badly, didn't score a goal from open play the entire knockout rounds....

But we won gold so who cares!

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Indeed! Sh*thousing to victory are the best kind of victory. Also, that penalty shoot-out... It wasn't great. But can't complain about that gold. ;P