Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What do Chelsea fans still think of Jose
Comments
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

"It's his job to make rivals hate him. " Ehm, nope..

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

What I meant by it's his job it's because we all know Mourinho's character and I meant that he loves doing it.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

That's true, he loves every part of it. btw. Was Mourinho today for his comments after match fined again?

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Yeah.. The FA are a bunch of tw*ts yet again... I don't know why Managers don't have freedom of speech in England.. It's a disgrace.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Freedom of speech doesnt exist nowhere not just in England, andnot just in Football, the moment you say the truth you're not allowed to speak. Official version is enough for fans and people in general, digging deeper is not allowed.

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

They are like dictators..

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

It would be foolish to sack him.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

We are creating or the FA is creating a bunch of hypocrisy... There will be one day that NO ONE wants to have trouble and share their feeling on the press...

With that being said, you guys should also acknowledge that a lot of coaches play the mind game & push the pressure upon referees. That's really cheap (Sir Alex did that too sometimes). It's nothing new, and Mou is one of the biggest complainers...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We are creating or the FA is creating a bunch of hypocrisy... There will be one day that NO ONE wants to have trouble and share their feeling on the press...

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Never forget