So how did your club's transfers do? 

Comments
Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Ciao Arsenal!

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

@koldi lol!

ManCity did a lot near deadline! Really excited about Javi Garcia! WOO!

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

we could have sold Arshavin too but let's hope he gets his form back. Other than that at least Wenger did not panic buy!

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@koldi ...

kept song
get sahin

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@koldimere, I was amazed Arsenal did nothing today coming in, thought they might have had someone lined up.

Spurs did pretty good business during the whole window. Probably the best transfer window we have ever had. 6 solid players with the 2 good signings today, finally a young keeper who we can hopefully keep for a long time and a centre mid with lots of experience and can score goals, we also got rid of a lot of waste from the club (Kranjcar, Corluka, Modric, Dos Santos, Pienaar, Bassong) shame we couldn't get rid of Gomes, Jenas, Bentley as well and shame we missed out on Moutinho because of the stupid %'s involved from other factors. 

capilano 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 9 55

what arsenal should've done this summer was just selling their wilshere to man city. but don't worry, we will prepare bunch of money for that this winter or next summer.

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Capilano HA! Don't bet on it.

Falconryman1 12 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

We should of bought a decent striker to replace RVP, but it didn't happen. Oh well, there's always January.

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

well we go some youngsters and rvp 

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i'm so disappointed, what's happening in Arsenal... 

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I think United did pretty well this transfer window. Although, I want SAF to get a rock solid center back as a replacement for Ferdinand in January

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

now i know why RVP leaves.. *sigh*

Jeffrey_Hazard 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

do arsenal fans like wenger?just asking...
Im asking because he buys decent players and sell the best ones who had a great last season,example,song,rvp.Im not being  rude or anything but do you guys like wenger?

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Jeffrey_Hazard, Wenger is a smart man. It is out of his power to keep players that don't want to be a part of the club. Though Arsenal's lost a few great players in the recent years, they've still managed to finish top of the table every season and play champions league football.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Out of interest are the Arsenal fans happy that Walcott is still there or not? Obviously if he still refuses to sign a new contract he could end up going on a free.

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

thumbs up : wenger realizes we need further reinforcements so he bought cazorla, podolski & giroud.
thumbs down : didn buy adequate replacement when rvp & song was sold, he knows wut lacking but didn act upon it, he has the $$$ believe me he does but he acts as though its his $$$. he says he wants quality players but dun wanna accept quality comes with a price and tats y he misses out on sahin/dembele/mvilla/dempsey/tiago silva.