Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What antivirus do you use?
Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

Hi again everyone. I want to know what antivirus you use and what you think is the best in terms of if you're getting a free or a paid. here are some examples of the most used ones:

• Microsoft Security, Avast, ESET, Norton, Symantec, AVG, Avira, Kaspersky, McAfee, Panda, Bitdefender

Also, i would like to know what kind of clean-up program you use. the difference from antivirus is that these don't PROTECT you against them, but remove them and other unwanted things when they actually are there. Examples are:

• Advance Systemcare, CCleaner, Malwarebytes
Comments
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

AVAST works fine for me, been using it for like 3-4 years now.

Lilywhite 8 years ago
28 468

Most experts rate Avast as the best free antivirus so good choice Gennady. I have used it myself and had great experiences with it, especially the sandbox function which is pure class on Avast.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I use AVG because one of my best friends is a tech guy and he loves it. Never had an issue with it in the three years I've been using it, so yeah.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Get a macbook. U don't need antivirus.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

diego costa

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Without any antivirus since upgraded to macbook.

@chelsea8 LOL!

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Mac OS is probably the worst virus you can ever have, keep using it and have fun.

Joe_Manchester 8 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Avira is a solid product!

AlexBatak 8 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Use Mac/Apple Best one. I've been using it since ages and never had any problem or viruses.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Got F-secure. Got it free from a friend of mine.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I agree with @Alex Mac is by far better with no virus at all. They say its only a 0.001% chance to get a virus

Salahadin 8 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Never used Anti Virus since Windows 7 came out no problems whatsoever.