Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

West Ham sign E-Sports star
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

West Ham United are delighted to announce the signing of the Hammers’ first official e-sports player Sean Allen.
Allen, better known as Dragonn in the e-sports world, was runner up in the 2016 FIFA interactive World Cup.
enter image description here
The new Hammers signing has been given the official squad number of 50 and will now represent the Club at
In doing so, West Ham become the first football club in the United Kingdom to sign an official e-sports player, signalling the Hammers’ exciting foray into the ever-growing world of e-sports.

Allen has qualified for every ranking FIFA E-Sports event this year and will enter the Play Like A Legend Grand Final this Saturday at the Gfinity Arena in Fulham, where Allen will officially don the Claret and Blue for the first time.

Comments
Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

How refreshing, I didn't expect to see that in my life, really goes to show how much e-sport is becoming a big thing. I hope it won't be a one time thing and that it will become a regular thing. Heck, team in the future might even have a full starting 11 of e-sport player which could bring them income by winning e-sport competition. Anyway, great for him. :)

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

does that mean in every tournament he plays in he has to play as west ham?

iHEARTfootball 8 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

omg there's an Esports section in the premier league now?! That's incredible!!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Wasnt he in the final?

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@nanda Lol, I hope not. :P