{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

West Ham have agreed a deal to sign Jesse Lingard
ForeverBayern 3 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

enter image description here

Manchester United fans are getting emotional as they prepare to say goodbye

Numerous tribute videos have been posted on social media in recent days, including this one titled: 'Goodbye Jesse Lingard... it was a good run King’.

The video includes footage of Lingard playing for Man Utd’s youth teams. He joined the club’s academy when he was seven years old.

Watch it here…

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

Isn't it just a loan move for now though? People acting like a Manchester Legend is leaving forever. XD

I mean, sure, he's been there for a long time but he never been a key player. And he might not even been gone for that long. Its not even his first loan move either. People like to play the drama up a bit too much I think. XD

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emo

Lingard will probably never play for United again. A half season with West Ham will hopefully provide buying clubs a preview of his current ability, so the loan is more to get him out the door.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash That is, if this loan move even give a decent preview of his ability. For all we know, he could end up benched at West Ham and fail to secure the interest of any club. Still think its early to tell him goodbye.

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emo

If he can't get a game on merit at West Ham he will certainly never get one at United.

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash I agree but that doesn't mean United will be able to offload him any easier. Especially if he fail to gather attention with that loan spell. I mean, sure, he propably won't play again for United but tbh, I think he might be officially one of their player for a while longer. Which is why I was saying I thought it was a bit early to say farewell to him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Sunflash I agree but that doesn't mean United will be able to offload him any easier. Especially if he fail to gather attention with that loan spell. I mean, in the worst case, he might stick around until his contract end or end up being released for free. In any case, I only meant to say it was early to bid him farewell imho.

@Sunflash I agree but that doesn't mean United will be able to offload him any easier. Especially if he fail to gather attention with that loan spell. I mean, sure, he propably won't play again for United but tbh, I think he might be officially one of their player for a while longer. Which is why I kinda I was saying I thought it was a bit early to say farewell to him.