Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Well, well, well: Guardiola wants Suarez,,,
Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I hope they spend that 40 million wisely if the transfer will happen. I see far more better options though in my opinion. Dzeko is a better option. If Bayern win the CL they might as well go for Falcao.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Vendetta

No mate, Suarez is by far the better player than Dzeko. Dzeko might have experience in the Bundesliga, but Suarez is an all-round player who can do everything. He can score, create chances, dribble like a beast, take set pieces, everything. Dzeko on the other hand is a target man/central forward whose primary job is to score goals. Pep is far better off with Suarez.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Aren't all CF's job is to score goals? Dzeko has proven himself in the Bundesliga. He is an excellent finisher and if had the same number of appearances as Suarez, I'm sure he'd have more goals then 10 in 19 appearances. Suarez has taken over 100 shots this season and managed to score 15 goals. Dzeko on the other hand has had only 47 shots and has 10 goals. Suarez has 3 assists while Dzeko has had 1. That's not a big difference since Bayern Munich have already got Schweinsteiger, Muller, Kroos, Martinez, and Lahm to make the assists, long passes, and take the set pieces. The way I see it, Dzeko is the best option.

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

Falcao souns like a better way to go. Guardiola connects well with the south americans, but he needs a humble top striker like he had messi that brought him success. Falcao seems like the more vishious striker not the lie and cheat suarez.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

so, diving in Munchen can begin

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i dont think he will sign any player next season tbh

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

unless robben , gomez and pizzaro leave

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He should think of signing of young striker like Porridge. He has made a huger impact for Liverpool

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

* Sht sorry meant Sturridge... stupid auto correct

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@rama: I think you had it right the first time... O:)

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

lol porridge...

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

:D

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

guys this won't happen, we're not some premier league club that can spend insane amounts of money on an (imo) overrated player...we just spent 40m on martinez, don't expect us to sign another player that expensive for years to come.

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

and we don't even need another striker at the moment ;)