Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Welcome to Deadline Day!
GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

So as you know today is the beginning of the biding war, the real deal in terms of transfers.
As some of you might know there have been some rumours about Arsenal signing Tiote, other rumours talks about Wenger signing Essien on a season long loan deal (no buy option). So what do you think is gong to happen? Don't be afraid to open your minds here, because anything can happen! Remember Torres signed for Chelsea on deadline day, Arsenal signed Arteta, Benayoun, Mertesacker and Santos on deadline day.
Also i can remeber that Rooney joined Manchester United on deadline day, Robinho joinning City from Real Madrid, Ashley Cole joinning Chelsea from Arsenal and Gallas Joinning Arsenal from Chelsea the same day!
So speak your minds people! make your bets and let's see how this day ends!

Comments
bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

i hv no idea what avb is upto selling our gud players

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Essien to Arsenal on loan is the most surprising news of this day so far for me...

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Chelsea is going to make a bid for a striker on deadline day

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal and Tottenham now.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Tottenham brought Moutinho from Oporto for 22 m... what a deal, in my opinion He's not much worst than Modric, in some characteristics he's even better than him. So Congratz Tottenham fans! 

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

tottenham agree deal for Lloris . they are stronger now 3x than last season. The best deals they have made! No doubt!

Gennady 12 years ago

rafael van der vaart left... bad move from Spurs if you ask me, He was a star play last season for Spurs

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

10m for VDV is a good price, Sigurdsson can do his job. Spurs have done good deals so far, got rid of Dos Santos finally as well.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Gennady: just what I was thinking. They can't count on Sirurdsson to fill that void. They need more depth in some positions. Although, they have made some great signings today.

Gennady 12 years ago

Berbatov joined Fulham on a 2 year deal. As Martin Jol said, this is the greatest signing Fulham ever made, i completely agree with him, wish Dimitar all the best in the club.

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

If only Dempsey ,Dembele, and that attacker who wen't to reading stayed. Then Fulham would have had a chance of trying to qualify for Europa. 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

sinclair left swansea and joined ManCity
De jong left ManCity for ac milan
Maicon Joined ManCity
Charlie Adam left Liverpool for Stoke
Park Chu-Young on loan at Celta Vigo
Source:ESPN

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Javi garcia to Man.City

Johnnpo 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 3 19

Afellay to Schalke 04...

Johnnpo 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 3 19

Bryan Oviedo (Copenhaagen) to Everton........Viva Costa Rica!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Van Der Vaart to Hamburg SV

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Joao Moutinho to Tottenham!

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Bendtner for Juventus on loan, hey mates why don't we move to the chat room? it would be more confortable.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

heard that Sevilla wanted to sign someone big..

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Arsenal going for Wesley Sneijder? Hmm.