Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Waynes gtta head outa utd.. mind u, for all the right reasons!
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

just watched the repeat of the match and if i cud tel wayne somethin i wud tel him to leave utd and head for a better club coz he was just incredible and hez team mates just cudnt match the wave length and frequency that he was playin at! and not only that, many fans dont realize hez worth! for me hez the greatest ever! messi and ronaldo ave goals fed on a silver platter by their team mates where as in this poor fellas case hez gtta make goals for himself and others as well and nobody realizes that! they are all idiotic nerds and geeks yappin like losers "yeah messi and yeah ronaldo and shit! i wonder who is fifa and uefa is in charge of selectin player of the year and trash!! fuckin dumb dicks! they only see the amoount of goals scored and the amout of cups won! they dont see the player as hez worth to hez side and don look at hez all round performance, which is right from attackin to midfield and defense! right from passin the ball to amazin finishes!! probably if wayne was playin for a club like real barca or city or may be even chelsea i bet he wudve won this award every year, hands down! i aint sayin ronaldo and messi are bad but i'd definitely like em to take rooney's place at utd and see wat they can do widout any support from the rest of the utd players!! thats all i wanna see!