Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

WATCH THE LAST NEXTGEN SERIES QF (Arsenal vs CSKA MOSCOW) TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Didn't know where else to announce this:
Ok, the last QF will be played today at the Emirates Stadium today at 19:00 (7pm) London time (or 3pm EST time if your in the US). The winner of this match will go on to face Chelsea in the SF this Friday, March 29th. 

If you are an Arsenal member, you can watch it live on Arsenal Player here http://www.arsenal.com/nextgenlive

Otherwise, you can use the following website to stream it live:
http://www.firstrow1.eu/

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I'll try to watch i to see how your team's youth is like. Join the chat in 5 mins, I'll be there by then.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Good luck Arsenal.

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

watching it now...

gunnertastegr8 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 2

hiya man. the link is showing tennis

gunnertastegr8 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 2

anyone have a different link because they all show tennis for me. cheers

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Arsenal won 1-0, which means they're joining Sporting, Aston Villa and Chelsea in the semi-finals, playing the latter one.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

1st half: Serge Gnabry should've scroed twice. Bellerin was OUTSTANDING! HE's my MOTM. CSKA offered nothing at all except a few 1/2 chances on the counter. Arsenal were poor overall as their passes were sloppy and nowhere near as fluid as they usually are. Looked very nervous.
2nd Half: Different ball game... well, not for CSKA. They did absolutely nothing. Much more fluid display from Arsenal and Serge Gnabry was extremely impressive. Einsfeld finally got into the game and was unlucky not score from a free kick which came of the crossbar. Bellerin was still excellent. Overall need to be more clinical in front of goal because we had 2-3 more guilt edge chances in the 2nd half. Anyway, 2nd half made up for a poor first. Overall,  crossing was poor and looked suspect with a high back line that could be undone with 1 long ball. I guess the youth have been watching the seniors....

SEE YOU FRIDAY CHELSEA...

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

This is the goal if anyone missed it...

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Well well, three English clubs out of four. It looks very bright for England.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

friday Arsenal playing semi-final against Chelsea, don't forget!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

It's like Arsenal ladies all over again :D