Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Walcott vs Nani who is better?
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

arsenal want to buy nani from man u for 20m ( which we dont need him ) and could replace him with nani.
who is better? 

Comments
FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

IMO, currently Walcott. When he is at his best, Nani.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

these stats are from 2007 onwards

bluezz 11 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Walcott!

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

If to look at the stats, Nani is better. If he's in form, he's world class. A Walcott on a decent day vs a Nani on a decent day, Nani is better.

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

I love portuguese footballers but i think i have to go this time with Walcott in my opinion he is abit better than Nani

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

At he moment Walcott.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

what i remember of these 2 Players..

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Hleb, Walcott, Fabregas, Adebayor..
I will never get it why Arsenal sold Adebayor and Hleb, i miss this Arsenal so much :(

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@Don,

Have a look at this.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

^^ Offside against Chelsea :P .
I have watched it before.
Still i prefer his goal against Bosnia

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Offside? No, no. If you talk about when he receive the pass - no.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

These stats aren't a good form of comparrison as they include that of a younger and, far worse, Theo. I think now 9 out of 10 clubs would prefer Theo over Nani.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

You often stick to the case, Footaholic, but to state that 9 out of 10 clubs would prefer Walcott over Nani is immensely stupidity. Never in the world if that would be the case.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Nani has better organization skills.A lot of assists,passes and gennerally crosses.He is also a great distance shooter.
Walcott is faster,can cause more problem to a defence with his speed and his agility. 
Nani is more useful for a team for me.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I am talking on current form Golden. I personally think Nani has far more Talent but that means F*ck All if the application isn't there. Nani has been very poor when he's played in the last 2-3 seasons. He is often too selfsih and makes incorrect decisions. It is known that he doesn't have the best attitude and these are all things that clubs look at. Walcott may not be anywhere near as talented but he is a fantastic professional, still very young, and clearly getting better every game. Just how I think clubs would see it. I guess an opponent who'd they'd rather play against right now. My guess is it wouldn't be Theo (Messi singled him out as the player Barca were most frightened off. This was in a team with Cesc, Nasri, Song, & RVP).

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

No need to squeeze in Barca regarding everything. They're not football God's after all. However, I get your point, and I agree; Nani minus his attitude is better. Also, Nani is currently injured and has been for a couple of months if you didn't know.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Well they were the best team in the world at the time and when the best player in the world singles someone out, then it is pretty good corroboratig evidence to an argued point. I also know about Nani's injury. That had no bearing on my thoughts. 

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

Well I feel like Nani is deteriorating in skill, at his prime ( i know its sad to say that but i dont think he's going to inclineback up) Nani was better then Theo. But Theo is definitely increasing in skill every year so Theo. 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Golden - defending everything Portugal-related since whenever the heck he started supporting Portugal.

Judging by the stats, it seems that Nani is the better player to provide goal opportunities. But then again, Nani is playing for Man Utd, and Walcott is playing for Arsenal - two very different leveled teams with United being the better team. In terms of current form, Walcott edges Nani, and he is only getting better gradually since he's so young (23). Nani, from a United's perspective, likes to hog the ball around a lot, and sometimes looks as if he doesn't give a shit about the importance of ball possession. This is one thing I hate about him, and that's why I'm choosing Walcott over him.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Same shit. at 100% (when i mean shit, i mean by caracteristics).