Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Waking up as a professional footballer?
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

If you could wake up tomorrow and be any professional footballer who would you like to be? and why? :)

Reasons: *Money, Fame, Skills, Personality.. etc.*

Rules: *Players who play right now. So no Maradona, Pele, Zico etc.*

Comments
naman93 11 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

Iker Casillas.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Messi. 

It seems an obvious answer, but, it's Messi for me.

To have his skill, his natural talent, a team around that are not just fellow players but your best friends from childhood, your home country proud of you and celebrant of your talent, and to know above all that all the accolades you've earned, all the trophies you've won, and all the praise you've been given has come as a result of hard work, and God-given talent used in the simplest, most elegant of ways.

I love him for more than just the fact he's The Best. 

TheTruth 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 5 246

Stephan El Shaarawy. He's barely 20 years old and starting to make a name for himself, in fact, he's already one of the pillars that hold Milan together... will be one of the best players in the world in a couple of years.

or Neymar... because he's a classy player, 20 years old as well. I choose him mainly because he does many great tricks and skills with the ball. He's the hope of brazilian football and he'll be coming to Europe hopefully very soon to show what he's capable of.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Jack Wilshere
Just 21 years old and he already is "heart of Arsenal" he got heart for football and Arsenal, he have amazing talent and really hard-working footballer. fans love him, what else u could wish?

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ronaldo... has nice girlfriend :D

Lol... but it would be Ronaldo / Xavi

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Probably Cristiano Ronaldo. For one, I know when to pass probably better than him, which I can use to rack up 20+ assists a season so that I can help Real Madrid more. And we all know how prolific Ronaldo is in scoring. Oh, and I'd donate more of my money to charity, be friends with Messi, and retire at Real Madrid as a Los Blancos legend. :)

Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

Joey Barton.
I can do crazy shit and tweet like a mad man and nobody will be surprised.

He's played for City, Newcastle, QPR, and Now Marseille, for a player of his controversial stature, thats still a good stack up.

And i want a chance to Kick aguero in the shin :P

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

If I woke up as a footballer with *my* skills, I would ruin their careers so I think it be best not to become a footballer...
But if I just woke up with their footballing skills, I would have to go as Tom Cleverley. He's already being hailed as United and England's new golden boy and he's very young. But I honestly wouldn't play football just for the money. I would play it geniunely because I love it! Also. He has a pretty hot girlfriend....
TOM CLEVERLEY IT IS! :D