Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Villas-Boas is chosen departure rumors Bale
hazim_adq 11 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 7 2

Andre Villas-Boas has acted insists Tottenham desire to keep his star, Gareth Bale.
Villas-Boas suggestion that he 'hopes' to keep Bale at White Hart Lane Winger ignite speculation that Real Madrid will be soon, but the manager has defuse the rumor through a statement on the club website.
"Gareth is playing at very high levels for this time, with that many team mates, make a significant contribution when we try to close the gap with league leaders," said Villas-Boas. "As with all our key players, Gareth no long-term contract with us to continuously seek to build the future and will provide benefits for the development of our team.
"He's an important part for our future and we have no intention to let our best players go."

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

if he go madrid,obviously stay at bench,his not stupid

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

What is that language ? Is it english or is it google translate ?

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I must say, I would be amazed if he doesn't go this summer. I think the contract was in place to get the most out of him when he does leave. Even if they get UCL, if RM really come calling, he's gone.

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

if he comes to real madrid he will not be benched... Modric is getting enough playtime too but if Bale will join us then CR7 probably already left to PSG or Man City they are paying for him alot of money and i dont think Cristiano will defuse that kind of offer... But anyways if Bale joins us he is more than welcome ;) 

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@Footaholic : "  if RM really come calling, he's gone " True :D 

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

if he came to madrid , he'll be a great substitute for Di Maria and if CR7 is going to leave RM so Bale will replace him effectively