Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Vilanova might have to step down as Barca manager
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

He might have to step down after suffering a tumor relapse. I wish the best for Vilanova and his family. Sad news to hear :(.

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

That's sad he had such a great start to the season. I hope he recovers. Tho I wonder who will replace him. I'd try to recall Pep to take over as an interim for now. 

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

Very sad news. hopefully he recovers fast. He could go on to be one of the best coaches in the world.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Good luck to him hope he is better.

I made post in this but I think it got removed, also someone else has made post on this called pray4tito. Get well soon.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

rumour has it that hes Having surfery tomorrow at 8am. Hopefully it hasnt metastasized far. if so, he may have to undergo chemo and or radiation which would render him incapable ocoaching full time. Well see more tomorrow i guess

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

This broke my heart.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I doubt Barca's form will dip even if Vilanova steps down temporarily. Guardiola single-handedly made sure that Barca's future is assured with his departure. But sad news to hear anyway. Hopefully it's in the early stages of cancer development, and a little chemo will make it go away in no time. :(