Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Videos not playing
faam36 11 years ago
Real Madrid 1 1

can anyone please help with the problem of videos showing white screen and not loading? I already checked the flash player and its working fine. suggestions please. Thanks.

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

TRY IT ON ANOTHER BROWSER MAYBE? I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS BY THE WAY. IT'S STUCK AT THE MOMENT.

Gennady 11 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Umm everything seem to be working fine, try different browser, try refreshing the page....

faam36 11 years ago
Real Madrid 1 1

thanks for your suggestions, i tried all but not working still. @Gennady...for my friends its working well, i guess its just me. :(

abhu1001 10 years ago
Chelsea, India 2 4

videsos play but all i can see is a white screen

abhu1001 10 years ago
Chelsea, India 2 4

can some one please help me. whenever i try playing a video the screen goes white
.. i can hear the audio but the screen goes white

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Before we can help you, we need more details.

-How long has this been going on (the white screen)?
-What browser are you using?
-Have you downloaded any program or browser extension recently?
-Have you changed anything on your PC's setting recently?

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Solutions:

1- Install the latest version of Google Chrome since Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in.

2- If you use FireFox browser then make sure it's the latest version and then install adobe flash player from this link > http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

This should solve your issue. For further assistance please report it to FR by clicking on the feedback below or just report it to any moderator by sending them a message on their wall to help you.

Discussion Closed