Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VIDEO: Watch this guy’s crazy celebration on a goal that had been ruled offside
alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

enter image description here

Western Sydney Wanderers striker Karem Bulut scored a goal and celebrated with the fans before knowing that the goal was (wrongly) called offside:

This guy had no idea the goal was called offside 😂

Posted by Dream Team on Saturday, May 20, 2017

Surely he'll be very embarrassed after that one.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Well if it was wrongly called offside, then I can understand the player supposed he was onside but this just show player should alway make sure their goal are valid before celebrating. ;)

AlexJuve 7 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 89

LOL this is pretty hilarious!

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

What makes it even more funnier that fans didn't tell him and continued celebration :)

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Has anyone noticed something. Jesus scored two offside goals for City, one against Spurs and another against United, and the assistance referee was the same guy!!

I still think Jesus's reaction was more epic because he didn't understand English, and carried on celebrating. That's funny.

Also, anyone noticed this guy looks facially similar to Di Maria. Just a little.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Has anyone noticed something. Jesus scored two offside goals for City, one against Spurs and another against United, and the assistance referee was the same guy!!

I still think Jesus's reaction was more epic because he didn't understand English, and carried on celebrating. That's funny.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

This was 6 months ago though. He is not Western Sydney's player right now. I remember him playing for Karşıyaka 3 years ago. He was good but he wasn't at very best in his personal life. I hope he's pulled himself together and left those behaviours.

Bulut was ordered to surrender his passport in November (6 years ago) after being charged with five offences including membership of Muslim Brotherhood Movement, a criminal organisation linked to drugs, kidnappings and robberies. He was charged in relation to one of two attacks on two men.

alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

@amir _keal oh yeah, interesting, the shape of his face and nose is really similar to DiMaria

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Wow, so he was involved with the wrong crewd? Couldn't tell from seeing him now. Hope he did pulled himself out of it. :(