Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VIDEO: Watch Juan Carlos Osorio calling New Zealand coach “motherf**er” on global television
alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

Well… Someone was mad

enter image description here

In a group-stage match between Mexico and New Zealand in the Confederations Cup, Carlos Salcedo went down with an injury in the first-half when New Zealand players didn’t stop the match and continued playing, resulting in Mexico’s coach, Juan Carlos Osorio becoming angry.

He was caught on camera screaming at New Zealand’s assistant coach and called him a “motherf*cker”:

Mexico continued to win 2-1; Then Osorio released an apology regarding this:

“I want to apologize to all the television viewers, I obviously went over the top when I got involved with their assistant coach, we always understood and respected their way of playing, a very direct type of football, with a lot of contacts. The situation in which Carlos Salcedo was left on the ground gave them a goalscoring chance. Our players and I were shouting at them and the New Zealand coach to stop the match.

Comments
Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Wow will FIFA give him a fine or should FIFA give him a fine. YES or NO. I SAY YES BECAUSE AS A MANAGER YOU NEED TO BE A ROLE MODEL JUST LIKE THE TEAM CAPTAIN.

Lacoste 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

" You, you, bald head, MOTHERFUCKER!"

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Mexicans are generally very nice and warm people . Football team on the other hand is complete opposite .

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

New Zealand player pushed Salcedo and he broke his shoulder and while Salcedo was down he was not marked and his team passed to Wood and he tried to score a goal...
That was without having the ball he just hurt him, Bernardo Silva vs New Zealand almost got injured as well and was also subbed, the reaction of the coach was an act of desperation after seeing that the opposite team wasn't going to show any kind of fair play so no wonder he was swearing at least it's an honest reaction compared to New Zealand that was acting like nothing happen.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The New Zealand - Portugal match showed me all I need to know about their set of players. Incredibly dirty and disgusting. They play the sport like it's rugby. It only makes sense, I suppose, but it's frankly just disgusting.